Free 4 Gig Email Account

Hi Guys,

For a limited time I’m opening up our email system to any home inspector interested as we just got a lot more space. If you’d like a 4 gig yourname@HomeInspectorPro.com email address let me know. 4 gigs is enough for THOUSANDS of emails. We have a partnership with Google where the system is exactly like GMail (and runs on their servers) but with a better name :mrgreen:

**The account includes:

1. 4 Gig email account @HomeInspectorPro.com
  2. Docs where you can work on documents, spreadsheets and presentations. Opens most formats!
  3. Calendar where you can create multiple calendars you can publish on your website or keep personal
  4. Personalized Start Page (if you want to use it).**

Lots of inspectors like to use the system to keep their business and personal email separate, plus the name is more work related than a hotmail, yahoo or gmail account.

If you’re interested please let me know here the address you would like i.e. BobsInspections@HomeInspectorPro.com. I will send you a PM with a temporary password and instructions to access the account. You can access it via webmail or for the techies out their via IMAP or POP. Also accessbile via mobile phone!!

I don’t know if this should go in the membership benefit section or not, if it should let me know.

Dominic

Hi Dominic!!

Thank You for taking the time to set up my e-mail account.

If you are offering this service to members only than maybe it should be in the members only section of the MB or members can simply provide you with their NACHI ID.

Very cool

Just let me know your NACHI number, that will be fine.

NACHI06010687
Make my address <Texas@HomeInspectorPro.com>

Thanks for the gift.

NACHI helping NACHI at it’s best.

Dominic J. Maricic is building a reputation as a vendor who helps
inspectors and has earned my appreciation. Don’t miss his
SEO adivse in the “Marketing” section. Very good stuff.

Hi John,

I sent the temporary password and login info to you via email. Enjoy :smiley:

Got it… thanks.:wink:

Will our clients be able to schedule an appoinment from our website?

The system is not for having clients schedule their own appointments, you should continue to use homegauge for that. We are developing our own system for that purpose but that will only be for users of our program. The calendar that we have (through google) you could use to keep track of your own appointments, you could publish available times, you could keep track of your kids soccer games, or whatever else you want. You’re able to have an unlimited number of calendars and some you can publish, some are private. The cool thing is that you can even import calendars like your local sports teams schedules and share calendars with other people to collaborate with.

cool

Had quite a few takers here and I still have about 300 accounts left for NACHI members (need the rest to cover people buying Home Inspector Pro until the end of the year). Let me know if you are interested.

Sign me up/ Much appreciated…

Sure, what account name do you want? Scott@HomeInspectorPro.com is available, or you can do something like SpaceExplorations@HomeInspectorPro.com . Let me know.

Just a heads up. This has now been updated to a free 5.3 gig account!!

Dominic, you da man!!!

Thanks Dominic!!
NACHI #05012083
1stcpi@homeinspectionpro.com

Hi Charles,
You’re all set. I sent you a PM with the login info. Enjoy!

Now updated to a full free 6 Gig email account. I’ve only filled 2 and I have TONS of emails.