new FREE rack card, business card and sticker designs for Conspectus Home Inspection

New rack card, business card and business card sticker designs for Conspectus Home Inspection Services have been added to the InterNACHI Marketing site: http://marketing.nachi.org/blog/inspector-marketing/conspectus-home-inspection-services/

John was wonderful to work with, and left us a great testimonial!:

“WOW! And may I say again, WOW!!! Well, you nailed it! I had an idea of what I wanted in a business card and sticker, and yours is way better! What you folks have done for me and my business far exceeds my expectations. My toughest critic, my wife Cindy, my Director of Operations, is blown away! Pleasing her lofty expectations is like… well, anyway, she’s over-the-moon pleased! We heartily approve the designs and can hardly wait to get our hands on them so we can pass them around. Please take a bow!” —John Mennenga, Conspectus Home Inspection Services

This member saved $1,043.75 by taking advantage of our free design and editing services.

• Logo Design: 4.5 hrs @ $85/hr = $382.50
  • Rack Card Design: 5.5 hrs @ $85/hr = $467.50
  • Business Card Design: .75 hr @ $85/hr = $63.75
  • Sticker Design: .5 hr @ $85/hr = $42.50
  • Writing & Editing: 1.75 hrs @ $50/hr =$87.50
  • Total: $1,043.75
  • InterNACHI Discount: -$1,043.75
  • Cost to member: $0.00 (members only pay for printing)

Logo and marketing design services are a free InterNACHI membership benefit. Contact me to get started!

Bill Kresge
Exeter Pennsylvania
Thank You and Merry Christmas

Bill Forrest #14031017
MSRE Home Inspection Services
3619 Rockport Avenue
Cleveland, Ohio 44111

nice!

They look great

Nice :smiley:

Chuck Evans
Stagecoach, TX

Thanks

Very nice! Gotta get mine done in Jan!

Awesome

Nice work Jessica! These turned out cool. I have gotten a lot of compliments on mine since I started handing them out.

Thanks , Chris Ivy ,Town and Country

I need to get a brochure worked up.

Lloyd Allen
Memphis, TN

Haha sorry got a little trigger happy! But great job on the design anyways I also got some positive feedback on mine as well. Thanks

Very nice

Nice. I love the color.

looks great !!

Ramon Colon
Sunrise, FL

I need a tri-fold does it count?

Merry Christmas

I’ll need you guys !!!

Carlos velosa
Coral Springs FL.