Just for fun

For anyone who’s interested, my son and I made a couple of short videos poking fun at Mennonites. We keep making more all the time. They are designed to look like someone who is new to technology trying to explain their culture to the world. Here are links to the first 2. Enjoy.

[quote=“childebrand, post:1, topic:87093”]

For anyone who’s interested, my son and I made a couple of short videos poking fun at Mennonites. We keep making more all the time. They are designed to look like someone who is new to technology trying to explain their culture to the world. Here are links to the first 2. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MI-7PRoZpQ

[/QUOTE]

Will you and your son be making videos “poking fun” and various other groups as well?

Jew?
Muslims?
Mormons?
Neo Nazis?
Holy Rollers?
Ku Kluz Klan?
Snake Handlers?
Roman Catholics?
The Crips and Bloods?

Now you can be called racist.

Sad what the country has become.

Really boys you need to calm down

I am a Mennonite so I’m really only poking fun at my own culture. Life is too short not to be able to laugh at yourself.

Curtis
they just like jumping on the righteous band wagon to show how pure they are , i figure you where, and then I added Canadian humour . lol BTW they are the first to preach about free speech . what a hoot

I know Gary. I wasn’t offended. Everything has to become controversial. :roll:

By the way, the ideas on these videos aren’t as far-fetched as one might think. I actually know a guy who used this milk technique to save a couple of bucks. And we literally have people who will drive to the next town (or a couple of towns over) to buy their beer just so that nobody will recognize their vehicle on the parking lot of the liquor store. I know some cultures are known for their frugality but Mennonites would give them a run for their money.

My son and I have had a lot of fun making these videos and, although they may not be the most professional videos out there, we’ve had a great time bonding over them and that was the main point behind this. We have another one planned for tonight…

Sorry. I did not know you are in Canada. Just use caution out there. Things such as this get around, and some clients/customers can be offended.

Curtis… I am so sorry for your affliction.
Missing head syndrome is nothing to make light of and please tell us where we can donate.
Thank you.

People are too uptight. Newsflash: Races are different, sexes are different, religions are different… the differences are fun to make fun of. If you aren’t hatin’ … it’s all good.

I’m sure sure Donald Sterling, Mark Cuban and the pope agree with you. :wink:

The pope? What does the head of the most horrific terrorist organization in human history have to do with anything? I don’t know much about Donald Sterling or Mark Cuban, so I can’t comment on them other than to say that if they haven’t murdered, raped and tortured millions of innocent people, they shouldn’t be on any list with the pope. We need to keep things in perspective (counting dead bodies, raped children, and victims of torture is the way I do it).

Sure was easy to tweak you Nick. :wink:

“WOW”
For the first time I agree with everyone on this thread so far. I see and understand and I agree to some extent every ones point, and it all started with someone poking fun at himself and not telling anybody that very thing. :shock:

LOL. I used that technique because the ‘colony’ wouldn’t approve of the technology used. I may actually show my whole body in the future.

You showed the whole body in both videos. Again, it is the head that is missing.

Thanks for solving the mystery of how 1% milk is made. Two parts water, one part whole milk. I never would have guessed. Great way to stretch a buck or a loonie.

My mother, father and grandmother was killed when I was an infant. T-Bones by a passenger train at around 60mph.
I was brought up by the Mennonite in Tampa until I was about 12 yo.
No! I don’t agree with all of it.
However, You would be hard pressed to find a more loving bunch of people.

That’s my story .