This is a gift for everyone to give to their clients forever. No limit.

These will increase the value proposition of your inspection services and your clients will love it!

A couple years ago, InterNACHI released its SUPER DEALS section to the membership benefits page. Since then, I’ve been using them more and more. In 2015, me and my family saved thousands of dollars personally thanks to InterNACHI. That’s thousands of dollars in my pocket personally… thanks to InterNACHI.

Many of these deals are exclusive and unbeatable. Some are utterly insane.

Now 99% of the offers are not ones I use. But I notice the deals on stuff I already use, and I save money… crazy money. Your clients can now save money too on more than 289,000 products and services.

And this year we released a new InterNACHI’s iPhone app so that your clients can get savings within five miles of where they are at work, at home, or on the go!

We even set up an inspection-related domain for your clients to go to: www.GiftsFromMyInspector.com There is no charge.

Here is the product: http://www.inspectoroutlet.com/gifts-from-your-inspector-cards.aspx And yes, even the gift cards are free… so order yours now.

Dave Fetty
Naples Florida
Merry Christmas! :grin:

Thank you

Thank you

Troy Pappas
Va Beach, VA

thanks

Steven Waskewicz
12615 Halleluiah Trail
Elbert, CO. 80106

Thank you Nick!