Good news. NACHI's Singapore Chapter is re-starting.

I am pleased to learn that NACHI’s Singapore Chapter, which has been somewhat dormant for a couple years, is re-starting.

:slight_smile:

Hi Nick,

Managed to read the Forum archive and discussion threads between NACHI and Andy Wong on the formation of the Singapore Chapter a couple of years back. I will work on re-starting it but it will take time. I will need to talk to the relevant authorities, interested parties and stakeholders. Perhaps some sharing of experiences by other local chapters on the issues, teething problems and key success factors on the formation of their chapters would be helpful here.

Welcome!!!

May I ask how to pronounce your name and address you correctly?

Thank you,
Wendy

Hi Nick,

I managed to read the Forum archive and discussion threads betwee NACHI and Andy Wong on the formation of the Singapore Chapter a couple of years back. I hope to re-start the Chapter but it will take time. I plan to talk to the relevant authorities, interested parties and stakeholders to gather their views. Perhaps some local chapters could share with me their experiences when they first embarked on forming their local chapters e.g. what are some of the important issues to look at, teething problems and key success factors in managing and sustaining a local chapter.

YC

Hi Wendy,

Good to hear from you. Just call me YC.

Thks.

Nice to meet you YC. Glad to have you with us. :slight_smile: