Google Adds

I do home inspections part time, I would like to expand my business and am assuming that the most effective way to do this is through real estate agents. However I keep getting calls from companies offering google placement services. The cost of this service is usually between $300 and $400 per month.
I am wondering if anyone else has used these services and if the result was significant enough to warrant the cost of the service.

Its a scam…

Thank you for the quick reply. The hard drive sales tactics do give me that impression.

What Roy said. Good to see you survived the Storm Roy :smiley:

Very little rain and mild winds here.

What do you think they can possibly offer you for $3,000 - $4,000 per year that you can’t do yourself for a fraction to nil of that??

You make an excellent point. When I suggested to them that I was not interested they accused me of being closed minded. Just thought I’d get a second opinion before ruling them out entirely.

Also, seeing as there are tens of thousands of inspectors, and only 6-10 available listings on the first page of Google, how exactly do they plan to get you listed above the plethora of very well established, long term sites?