Gorilla Marketing: A free gift you can give to all your local real estate agents.

InterNACHI continues to receive requests from real estate agents for permission to use www.nachi.org/articles.htm

Many agents email or snail mail monthly newsletters to all their potential and past clients. Agents are usually hard pressed to come up with new articles that are real estate related.

Members are free to offer real estate agents use of www.nachi.org/articles.htm They’ll love it!

Should any agent worry about copyright infringement, point them to the language near the top of www.nachi.org/articles that gives them permission to use.

Here’s a great idea for your next inspection e-newsletter to real estate agents: Inform them all that they can use www.nachi.org/articles.htm

1 Like

Need the email addresses of the real estate agents in your local market? Here ya go: www.nachi.org/agentdata.htm

Nick,

I know InterNACHi is doing its best with the agent database. However, about 43% of the emails for the Dallas area market are invalid. So, out of over 16k of agents on the list that I am marketing to, the email list is returning about 43 out of 100 as undeliverable.

Is the agent turnover really that huge?

Regards,
David Selman
Selman Home Inspections

We purchased the database fresh and washed about a month ago. This is pretty typical for email lists though. Use the good ones as a base to form your own local database that you can add to and manage.

My list (Memphis Metro area) is still not current.:mad:

My problem is- Some of the Brokers moved 3 to 4 years ago but my list still shows them at their old address.

This tells me you got ripped off.

Where are you mining for email addresses?

Is there a list for Canada / Ontario?

Is there a link for clients?

I am aware I have turned overly cautious, but know your states laws before you do this. This is from Oregon CCB HI FAQs.

[FONT=Verdana]

[/size][/FONT]

As I read this anything supplied to an agent to help benefit them regardless of no monetary value is not allowed.
[/FONT]