Grand Opening of InterNACHI's House of Horrors® 2 in Florida

Grand Opening of InterNACHI’s House of Horrors® 2 in FloridaJanuary 23, 2018
Free Event
Free Registration

Bam!

Nice, marked a couple days off to go… got my tickets. Anyone want to combine a fishing trip around this day, be cool to get an offshore sport fishing charter.

One of the new guys in my chapter asked me if I knew where the closest major airport would be (hes close to St Louis and that looks like almost a 2 day drive so he’d fly).

Now that sounds like an idea. I would be in for that…

Ft Lauderdale Intl.

Monday or Wednesday? I was thinking about the Keys on Sun/Mon so Wed would work great for us (still planning) I can fill 2 spots on a 6 pack… 4 pack works for us too!! fishing should be good!

Depends on the size of the boat for 6 or 4. Wednesday sounds good if you are heading south first. I don’t know any charter people down there, so keep me updated if you find something worth while.

Sounds good! Wed… load coolers and go home is a plan… I hope… most sport fishing charters are “6 Packs”. I will do some research and see…4, 6 or 8 hour trip? I prefer 8 hour… if the cooler is full and/or get tired of fishing can always kick back and have a cold one while trolling for who knows what! :lol:

I’m thinking a 45’+… wanna be comfortable :lol:

Hi Dan,

You also find helpful information about the House of Horrors II location and hotels at https://www.nachi.org/school/internachi-university/visiting-boulder/

How far from Lauderdale??

It is about 10 to 15 minutes from the airport if traffic is not bad.

I will research and book something and keep you posted. There is a large fleet there so we should have plenty of options.

Bump

FLL, Ft. Lauderdale:D

Dave, I know a good Captain out of Ft. Laud if you do not want to head South. Just let me know.

Who?

I will be there teaching a wind mitigation course, look forward to seeing everyone

Anyone else interested in a fishing charter?