Greg Bell's ICC Boot Camp in Atlanta-Huge Success

The ICC Boot camp came to Atlanta and we had an Over Capacity attendance.
Greg did a great job and everyone I spoke to said it was the best Code Class they had ever taken.
Thanks Greg for coming and let’s do it again in 2007.
Earl Beahm, Chapter President

Greg is outstanding and when he comes to your town please attend. Greg is one of NACHI shinning stars. Catch him while you can.

Hi Earl,

Thanks for having me in Atlanta. It was an honor to be with such a knowledgeable group of inspectors.

You really have a great group of inspectors up there. No wonder your chapter has been so successful. They grasped the boot camp concept right away. I know that you will have many ICC Certified inspectors in your market soon.

Assurance Check is also honored to be able to come to your market and provide an alternative to the other code programs that are available to your members. The fact that we can do it for about 10% of the cost of the other options is a plus for all.

I look forward to making several trips to Atlanta next year.

Thanks Gary!!!

On a side note I couldn’t do this project without the help of Joe Burkeson. He came up with the most important tool for the program. He works tirelessly behind the scenes writing all of the files and developing the technical side of the business.

Thanks Joe!!!

yowsa!!

Congrats, Greg and Joe. Go get em.

I’ve heard nothing but positive remarks about Greg and Joe’s classes. I hope to attend one at some point myself.

Kudos!!

Greg, thanks so much for doing these for NACHI and our industry.