About GREI and InterNACHI

I read somewhere that we teamed up with GREI for insurance and we got some sort of bonus for doing so.

Something about free NACHI.TV and a discount on insurance.

Anyone know more about this?

Thanks,
Dave

Perhaps you mean FREA…
http://www.nachi.org/insurance.htm

I called FREA they dont offer just GL insurance unless you get E&O which was way more than I can afford at the moment. I found the post about free NACHI.TV if your already a member or 1 free year of InterNACHI if your not. However since the increased annual fee they give us NACHI.TV free anyways. I am already a member so there is no incentive unless I can get the next years fee waived. I dunno

Nobody has any info on this?

If you are a GREIA client and a non-member, you can join InterNACHI and have your first year’s dues waived.

www.NACHI.TV is now free for all members.

Thanks Nick. I am not sure if I will go with GREIA or not because there is no incentive for members anymore. I am going to look around some more and see what else I can find.

Try pbrunges@elitemga.com

Check out RISKPRO they beat 4 other insurers by $200/year. I had Elite MGA (Lexington) for 5 years, no claims and they actually went up $200 this year. Shop around.

Thanks guys! I will try them both =)

If it’s price and price only that you’re concerned about, I bet you could find an E&O policy out there for $800… just make sure you don’t get sued!

No the thing is I live near the Indiana border and would like to do inspections in Indiana but that requires 100,000 in GL insurance

They were all about the same cost except RISKPRO. $200 savings OK with me. Do a good inspection and you don’t have to have insurance.:stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah…Wouldn’t that be nice???

I ended up going with RISKPRO. Thanks Linas you saved me $100 because they dont charge an Agency fee!

They probably do, but they just call it something else…

I pays to shop around. The insurance companies make a killing off of us.

I left Elite also and went with GREI. They were the cheapest for me.

I was going to go GREI because there used to be incentives for choosing them. They gave the same deal as RISKPRO but wanted to charge me $100 for an agency fee.