Go Back   InterNACHI Inspection Forum > >

Notices

Miscellaneous Discussion for Inspectors Discuss whatever you wish in this forum.

Old 8/7/18, 6:06 PM
InterNACHI Staff

Default Hands-on Mold Inspection Training at Colorado House of Horrors on January 4, 2019

Join us at InterNACHI’s Colorado House of Horrors® for Hands-on Mold Inspection Training on January 4, 2019.

Sign up now to get hands-on experience for inspecting mold. You will test equipment used to measure humidity, use an infrared camera for moisture identification, and learn how to interpret test results and write them up in your mold inspection report. You'll also learn about: causes and sources of mold; the conditions that create mold in a typical home; how to inspect for mold; and much more!

Hands-on Mold Inspection Training at Colorado House of Horrors on January 4, 2019-mold-class-jpg

Last edited by mevans3; 9/5/18 at 5:32 PM..
Need a home inspection in North Dakota? Check out InterNACHI's listing of North Dakota certified home inspectors. Or, find a home inspector anywhere in the world with our inspection search engine.
Old 8/8/18, 12:04 PM
Active Poster

Default Re: Hands-on Mold Inspection Training at Colorado House of Horrors on September 5, 20

I'll be there.
Old 8/8/18, 11:01 PM
Certified Master Inspector ®

Default Re: Hands-on Mold Inspection Training at Colorado House of Horrors on September 5, 20

Nice.

I just wish it was the day after the sewer training.

I'm not sure I'm going to swing two separate airline tickets to Boulder.