What happened to the Power of WOW

I have not heard anything from IBS in weeks. I signed up at the convention last I heard from them was that they had sorted out the problems with the web site & I would receive an e mail in a few days, I am still waiting.

Ditto . . .

http://www.nachi.org/ibs2006.htm

Thanks Nick, I just wanted to get a little more detailed about what kind of savings a growing business can save by using our services.

NACHI Members who actually sign up by the 31st of March this is a dramatic savings for those who take advantage of the promotion offer as follows:
[COLOR=black]Start up Service Fee is $295.00 [/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]Monthly Membership Fee is $95.00 members[/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR=black]On April 1, 2006 the new pricing will be as follows:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Non-NACHI [/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]Membership sign-up fee: $995.00 [/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]Monthly Service fee: $295.00 [/COLOR]

NACHI Members
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=black]Membership sign-up fee: $595.00 (Save $400.00)[/COLOR]
Monthly Service fee: $149.00 (save $155.00)

[/SIZE][/FONT][COLOR=black]NACHI members save Monthly service fee savings (12 months) $1,860.00 plus[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]Our IBS One-stop professional business building service gives your members:[/COLOR][/FONT]
[ul]
[li]***[FONT=Arial]***A Hosted fully optimized robust website (over 20 Home Inspection editable website, professional designed for maximum optimization, this site can also be the site they use on all NACHI controlled sites. ***[/FONT]***[LIST][/li][li][FONT=Arial]$2,500 retail value (web design and creation)[/FONT][/li][li][FONT=Arial]Fully optimized (results within months not years) $750.00 a month retail value[/FONT][/ul]***[FONT=Arial]***Live Chat prompting potential clients to request an inspection appointment or ask a question that might lead to a sale and keep prospects from going to a competitor’s site. [/FONT]***[/li][ul]
[li][FONT=Arial]Retail Value $750 per month [/FONT][/ul]***[FONT=Arial]Their very own 800 number that can be answered live or forwarded to any number they choose.***[/FONT] [/li][ul]
[li][FONT=Arial]$5.00 a month plus the minutes[/FONT][/ul]***[FONT=Arial]Professional customer service staff to take their prospects calls so they don’t miss any inspection opportunities[/FONT]
[/li][ul]
[li][FONT=Arial]Retail value about $75.00 per month for an answering service. [/FONT][/ul]***[FONT=Arial]***Very Powerful Complete Online marketing system with support.***[/FONT]***[/li][li]***[FONT=Arial]Coordinated marketing sales aids, designed to match their website[/FONT]***[/li][li]***[FONT=Arial]Personalized, professional Home Care Guide book, gift for their clients[/FONT]***[/LIST][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]Bottom line Nick, if you do the math, you can see that our regular pricing taking effect in April is a tremendous value and, if you consider that we won’t raise our prices to existing members, the NACHI 2006 Convention Promotion pricing is a steal.[/COLOR][/FONT][/li]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]Successfully, [/COLOR][/FONT]