Happy Thanksgiving

I just wanted to wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving to you and your families from all of us at CH Insurance.

Good for our great neighbours to the south enjoy your turkey day .

Happy Thanksgiving to all from California. Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday with family and other loved ones.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving and may God Bless President Trump.

Thanks Roy :slight_smile:

I already enjoyed your Thanksgiving this year for the first time in about 8 years. Boy I missed it.

Nothing like the Church Supper on Thanksgiving in a small farming town way up in North Manitoba (Gypsumville)

I love this place. Gypsumville - Wikipedia

I even video recorded the huge line of food. First about the first time ever I think our table got drawn first to the line out of about 17 Big ole cafeteria tables.

Take Care.

Nice post brought back a lot of old memories and tears to my eyes .
Thanks for adding to this a great day.
Char turned 80 today we are 61 years married too .
Life sure treats us great .
I wish all others can be as happy as we are .
Char and I did this same hunt 3 times and I did it 4 times more with others .

Thanks Mike much appreciated .

Happy Birthday to your Lovely Wife and congrats on 61 years.

I did not mean to bring a tear to your eye :slight_smile: But just getting that great HOMEMADE food for a whole week and getting to celebrate up there and Goose hunt this year was bittersweet. First year i have been back since my Dad passed and my “Canadian” Adoptive Mom passed. I got to get together with her Daughters and their Hubbies and we all agreed it was not the same without the Ole Timers. Their Mom and my Dad were great friends and she always treated me like one of her own.

I hope someday to be as happy as you two are :slight_smile:

God! Mikey !
How could she have tolerated the Ol’ Coot that long…
Congrats to your wife Roy! LOL!

God Bless
Roy Lewis
1st Pro Inspection