Hello! I have officially started my business today and want to introduce myself

My name is Madison Moore and I have officially started my inspection company. I live in Evanston Illinois and the name of my company is Framework Home Inspections. My website was published today and I hope to see it on the internet in the next couple of days. I am nervous since I built it myself but I feel I did a pretty good job for it being my first ever attempt at building one. If anyone would like to review it please do. I need the most honest feedback possible so I can fix things I may have missed.

I have certainly enjoyed reading countless posts and have learned many things from the different forums. If there is anything I can do for any one of you please feel free to contact me at anytime. I look forward to posting, learning and offering advise in the future. I wish everyone a successful 2018. :slight_smile:

Also, how do I get all my contact information at the bottom of my posts? Figured my profile page would link to it.

Upper left corner, click “control panel”, then down a little bit you’ll see “edit signature”.

Free Business Development Tool for Home Inspectors - InterNACHI

Who are the real human beings fulfilling requests as noted in the description?

Welcome.

Welcome, there are a lot of great people here with tons of information.

Thank you. I will work on it.

Welcome and good luck!

Welcome Madison!