Help Wanted. Volunteer message board moderators of non-members wanted.

We are looking for members who would volunteer to be moderators of non-members’ posts on this message board.

We would provide you with message board admin access that would allow you to delete a non-members post instantly.

Post here if you are willing to be a moderator of non-members.

I will be glad to help.

Sign me up Nick.

Great move.

Greg and Michael, you will be our first moderators. We’d like about a dozen so that we can delete offensive posts made by non-members quickly.

I am being given admin access too so I can help late at night.

Nick I would be interested in this. Also, have you gotten my E mail I sent you? Thanks.

I would certainly be willing to help. Is there going to be some sort of criteria we follow to delete offensive posts or work off of complaints from members?

I can help.

There should be some criteria and MAYBE more than one have to disapprove.

Good point.

Sign me up

Me, Me, me !!!:stuck_out_tongue:
`

I can see the smile on Franks face… LOL…:cool:

[FONT=Arial]This will lead to endless debate![/FONT]
[FONT=Arial] [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Non Members who are know NACHI bashers should be deleted immediately [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial] [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial] [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]and those who have been expelled should not even be allowed tro post a single comment on the board! [/FONT]

I have been asking for this for… YEARS! :mrgreen:

About time!

Funny when I tried to do the EXACT SAME THING some of you was very against it. About time this took place. Great first step to promoting professionalism within our organization. Good call Nick.

I would willing to help also

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmckenna1 http://nachi.cachefly.net/forum/images/2006/buttons/viewpost.gif
I can see the smile on Franks face… LOL…:cool:

I have been asking for this for… YEARS! :mrgreen:

Ironic that this gets put into place shortly after ex-INACHI member Jim Bushart’s lengthy thread re: how INACHI is now working with vendors. I would sure hate to see any moderation of posts simply because of dissent. Granted JB can be grating and offensive at times but, bottom line, is right more often than wrong. Questioning methods and motives should not, in and of itself, warrant a thread or pose deletion.

Now, also go eliminate the silly Reputation System and Thread Tags and progress will be made.

Come on guys where’s your “Freedom of Speech” posts. Can’t believe I haven’t seen one yet. That’s all I heard when I proposed the message board task force. Remember? Just giving a hard time. :slight_smile: It’s just funny how people turn in different directions so quick.