Her Dairy...

***Her Diary: ******

****Tonight, I thought my husband was acting weird. We had made plans to meet ******[FONT=Verdana]at a nice restaurant for dinner. [/FONT]

**I was shopping with my friends all day long, so I thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit late, but he made no comment on it. **

Conversation wasn’t flowing, so I suggested that we go somewhere quiet so we could talk. He agreed, but he didn’t say much. I asked him what was wrong;

**He said, ‘Nothing.’ I asked him if it was my fault that he ****
**[FONT=Verdana]was upset. He said he wasn’t upset, that it had nothing to do with me, and ****not to worry about it. [/FONT]

**On the way home, I told him that I loved him. He smiled slightly, and kept driving. I can’t explain his behavior I don’t know why he didn’t say, ‘I love you, too.’ **

**When we got home, I felt as if I had lost him completely, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore. He just sat there quietly, and watched TV. He continued to seem distant and absent. ****

[FONT=Verdana][/FONT]**
**Finally, with silence all around us, I decided to go to bed. About 15 minutes ******[FONT=Verdana]later, he came to bed. [/FONT]

**To my surprise, he responded to my caress, and we made ****
**[FONT=Verdana]love. But I still felt that he was distracted, and his thoughts were somewhere **
**else. [/FONT]

He fell asleep - I cried. I don’t know what to do. I’m almost sure ****
[FONT=Verdana]that his thoughts are with someone else. [/FONT]
****[FONT=Verdana]
[/FONT]

****[FONT=Verdana]My life is a disaster.:(:(:frowning: **

[/FONT]**** **

*****His Diary: ******

***Boat wouldn’t start, can’t figure it out, at least I got laid.:slight_smile:

very nice