Home Inspections and Safety seminar in Post Falls, Idaho on November 15, 2011.

“Home Inspections & Safety: Carbon Monoxide Poisoning” seminar is being presented by HVAC tech Tom Morgan Tuesday, Nov 15, 6PM at The Pizza Factory in Post Falls, Idaho. Real estate agents and other professionals are invited to this meeting of the Inland Northwest’s Home Inspectors.

Minimize your liability while protecting your broker and clients. Sponsored by CDA Inspectors on behalf of the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI), this presentation counts as one hour of Continuing Education Credit for InterNACHI Inspectors.

Come hungry! Salad bar, all-you-can-eat Pizza, bread sticks, drinks, & gratuity, only $9 per person. Seating is limited, and by reservation only. To reserve your seat, visit www.cdaInspectors.com or call Jeanne @ 208-215-4090.

Thanks for the post, Nick;
We intend to have a seies of “Home Inspections & Safety: . . . . "
meetings through this winter. All INW (WA, ID, MT) members are encouraged to give us feedback regarding other topics they’d like to see covered!

Do real estate agents often attend your seminars?

Russell,

I saw that you hosted a seminar mid last month in the CdA area. I’m currently getting ready to start a home inspection company in Kellogg and was wondering when you might be hosting another? I hope to get off the ground starting 1 Jun 12 and any advice would be great.

Kirk
kdehn9@hotmail.com
208-784-1198