Go Back   InterNACHI Inspection Forum > >

Notices

Miscellaneous Discussion for Inspectors Discuss whatever you wish in this forum.

Old 7/14/18, 12:49 AM
InterNACHI Applicant

Default Hopeful home inspector.

Hello all my fellow Internachi people! My name is Colin, been on the site for a little while now. I am taking the exam here in Washington state, now i know they have extensive testing compared to other states (from what i've seen) I am really looking for some advice and mentoring from the Internachi community who have taken the exam in this state. I'd love advice and anything and well not gonna lie EVERYTHING would be great.

Colin
Need a home inspection in Oregon? Check out InterNACHI's listing of Oregon certified home inspectors. Or, find a home inspector anywhere in the world with our inspection search engine.
Old 7/14/18, 3:56 AM
Active Poster

Default Re: Hopeful home inspector.

Ultimate Home Inspection Practice Test - InterNACHI
Old 7/14/18, 3:17 PM
InterNACHI Applicant

The test is a little harder than the final internachi one, but if you do all the required education credits for WA through interNACHI, you should be fine.

Proudly serving Longview, Kelso, and the rest of Southwest Washington.

http://machinspections.com
Old 7/14/18, 3:35 PM
Certified Professional Inspector (CPI) ®

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeown View Post
Hello all my fellow Internachi people! My name is Colin, been on the site for a little while now. I am taking the exam here in Washington state, now i know they have extensive testing compared to other states (from what i've seen) I am really looking for some advice and mentoring from the Internachi community who have taken the exam in this state. I'd love advice and anything and well not gonna lie EVERYTHING would be great.

Colin

You have been looking and you missed where others have been asked to go to top and see Control panel .

Please go there and put in you information for us to see where you live , Thanks Roy