Hot PIC: Joe Farsetta... in the house (with Valerie Green).

http://www.nachi.org/farsettainthehouse2008.htm

Joe looks like he is ready to come out of the tunnel at a WWF Match and body slam someone.:slight_smile:

Ya…and I would actually pay some big dollars to watch him do it.

Originally Posted by fmagdefrau Joe looks like he is ready to come out of the tunnel at a WWF Match and body slam someone.:smile:

I have had the pleasure to meet Joe Farsetta in person on at least three occasions.

There is no doubt in my mind that he is fully capable of “Body Slamming” at least two of his most recent and vocal opponents.

and like David… I would be willing to pay big bucks to see it! :stuck_out_tongue:

That being said… I also found that Joe Farsetta is a “Gentleman” in every sense of the word and I am Proud to call him friend of mine!

He is truly an asset to NACHI and to the entire Home Inspection industry!:stuck_out_tongue:

NACHI is lucky to have him!:nachi: :nachi: :nachi:

I to have had the pleasure to meet Joe and I fully agree with you Frank.

The body slam and the flying head scissors were always my favorites.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvalley Ya…and I would actually pay some big dollars to watch him do it.

If I had to bet… my money would be on Joe instead of Valerie!#-o :lol:

Wrong…if it were betwen Joe and Valerie, I know Valerie will toss him around like a twig. Right Joe?

I have met Joe and I think he would just let her toss him around just for the heck of it :mrgreen:

My point…exactly.

If she came off the top rope with the flying head scissors it would be all over for Joe.:wink:

Yeah, but what a way to go!:twisted:

yay Joe! I have never met him, but it is nice to put a face to somebody you email occasionally.

Funny stuff. The angle of the pic shows Joe as a midget or Valerie as an Amazon Warrior Woman or maybe both.

“Joe looks like he is ready to come out of the tunnel at a WWF Match and body slam someone”

Google “Amazon Women Submission Wrestling”

Erby,

Thanks for the info…