If I was able to deliver every one of your clients a free filter...

If I was able to have a free forced-air furnace filter shipped to your clients at no charge, would you be willing to give up their contact information and furnace filter size?

How else would this information be used?

John O. isn’t going to like this program to much:)

Neither am I! There’s not a snowball’s chance in you know where that I would share my client info with anyone. That’s a period at the end of that sentence.

No… TREC also says No.

What if we were provided with, say a postcard or flyer, that we could mail to them and allow them to opt into at their discretion? Otherwise, no can do. :smiley:

No I would not give up the info.
What you could do is give us a bunch of post cards to give to are clients. They could fill it out and send it to you. That leaves us off the hook.

Offer them the free filter on FetchReport.com when they
download their report.

Can someone show me the language TREC uses to prohibit?

John, you’re correct…TAC 535.220 (e)(7) says: Inspectors shall not disclose inspection results or client information without prior approval from the client. But I’m sure someone knows of at least 7 Texas inspectors that are already providing that information with the approval of their attorneys and doing so with great success. :wink:

It would obviously be with prior approval. Something along the lines of–you get their approval at the beginning of the inspection, then during the inspection you’d take note of the filter size. After the inspection you’d enter the size, address and move-in date into a web form and your client would recieve their free filter a few days after moving in.

Just send me a stack of various sized filters and I will gladly pass them out.

I’m pretty sure that’s not the point of this program…

For the NACHI Preferred Vendor Filter of the Month Club. :roll:

Must be something fishy if no one will answer this question.

I would want to know the answer to the above question as well . . . Nick? . . . Chris?

does this include the Aprilair 4" filter?:smiley:

No, thanks.

Give me a JPEG of the offer, I’ll include it in my delivered report.

I can’t imagine anyone selling out for any amount of money, much less an air filter.

Oh sure, there are people that would do it for a six pack and couple of egg salad sandwiches.