I'm not braggin', but...

…well, actually I am.

Got a call early this morning from an inspection I did last Monday. The client had shown his report to fellow workers and they proceeded to copy many parts of it, especially the Maintenance Planner and Household Tips, as well as information contained in the report about various issues.

About 2 hours later his “Real Estater” (his term) called about the report—she saw his copy. She said she’d been in the RE game for nearly 20 years and had never seen such an informative and educational report…ever!!! Most of the reports she had seen in the past were check-lists, etc., and she was also impressed with the time I spent at the actual inspection. As well as the effort to help the client.

During the afternoon I booked two more inspections, one recommended by this Realtor and one by another Realtor in that same office who also saw the report.

What was in the report??? NACHI, of course!!!

Most notably—

Russel Ray – David Valley – Jeff Pope – Marcel Cyr – Ray Wand – Paul Abernathy – Joe Hagerty – Will Decker – and host of others from this board.

To all of you, to all of NACHI, I express my thanks for a job well done.

This was the most accolades I had received for a report in nearly three years, and it sure felt good that someone really appreciated all our work.

KUDOS to NACHI!!!:smiley: :smiley: (Applause, applause) I couldn’t get the smilies to work…

By ourselves, we are very little (except for you, Jae :mrgreen: ).

Together, we are NACHI.

In the immortal words of Stan Lee, “Nuff’ Said”.

Stan Lee rules.

WOW,… that must have been a HUGE binder to get all them guys in there. :wink:
Sorry,… I just had one of them “pop-up” books come to mind,… could you imagine having Russel Ray pop out like a jack in the box! SURPRISE!!! HA!

Wow…yeah and I am a HUGE guy…well WIDE anyway…

No offense to Russel, but I will try my hardest not to imagine…:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Congrat’s Jae! You are an inspiration to us all. I too get good reviews but I have to call the client and BEG for them. :smiley: Nice of you to acknowledge those NACHI members who are so helpful in times of need (you must not be one of those young punk 39-year-olds. Ha Ha :smiley: .) What software package do you use?

</IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG>

No, I’m an old punk…

Ah - you are an enigma then. Me too (so says my wife.)

No, I’m not an enigma–I didn’t join a frat in college…

I’ll let you have the last word - have a great day!

Jae, Congrats on your success down there. You really have your hands full with the realtors. I know when I was trying to get my business off the ground when i was living in Fairfield, it was a real pain. So again, congrats and a job well done.

Well done, and well deserved Sir!

and they’ll tell two friends and so on and so on…
Great Job!

I used to despise these type in High School. ha. ha.

Even though you take up a little more room than others, Jae, you are doing a fabulous job I am sure; very good, and keep it up. I would share my dinner table with you anytime. As long as you don’t eat everything. ha. ha.

Marcel
Take care. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :wink:
</IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG>

Jae, you are the man!

Not me–NACHI!!

I was just pluggin’ along until I got smart–I joined NACHI. I had my check all written for ashi [FONT=Verdana][size=2]when my wife found **NACHI **on the internet a few years back. Tore up the check and wrote a new one for NACHI.[/size][/FONT]

I knew it all 'til I started reading this MB–now I know where to go for information.

This place is great, and all the members help each other so much----ain’t life grand???
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I tell my clients about NACHI—“it’s like having 9000 inspectors on the job with me”.

What I don’t know, NACHI does—

same here!!! very nice! congrats

Jae; You stand corrected, me, myself, and I are on your side too. So that would be 9003, right? ha. ha. Ah, cow, I forgot, me is a member, so it would be 9002.

Marcel :slight_smile: :wink: