What % of iNACHI members have been here over 5 yrs?

Got to thinking the other day, most iNACHI members seem newer around here, so what % of current membership has been here over 5 years?

Think iNACHI was birthed around 2002? So the max or oldest would be 8/9 year members?

My guess for 5+ year members would be about 10%.

Why do we have such a high turnover rate?

I begin my 5th year with Nachi this January. Do we actually have a high turnover rate, or do the more senior members just stop visiting the Nachi MB? I know of many that are still members, but don’t spend much time here anymore.

InterNACHI has an outrageously high renewal rate (low turnover). You would be hard pressed to find many ex-InterNACHI members who are still in the inspection business (who didn’t leave due to reasons outside of InterNACHI’s control, such as death, retirement, career change, illness, sale of business, etc). I believe that there are less than a couple dozen worldwide. Once an inspector joins InterNACHI, he/she usually stays throughout their inspection career.

I am working on 10 years…
:slight_smile:

Inspecting since March 2001.
Full NACHI Member since October 2001…

Joe Hagarty is essentially a co-founder. How many pounds ago was that Joe? LOL!

too funny… :slight_smile:

Join date 1/28/04.

I joined on 1/12/04. Close to Gary.

The 5 year pin was a nice award that I received last year.

My experience has been very positive.

Nick, Ben, Marcel, JP, Dominic to name a few have been a great help. There are many others that have taken the time to respond to my posts and I thank them for that.

Nick should be an investment adviser as well. I still kick myself for not getting into the gold when he posted many years ago.

Gerry Beaumont was also a big help to me, I was on the fence a few times and he listened to me when I would call him. I miss him!!

I already have me CEU’s for 2011 thanks to Nachi.

Long before the website…
NACHI had a monthly magazine…
with Covergirls wearing NACHI Teeshirts

I remember You,
Ben
Dan
Joe Myers
& Bob Wills

at the start…
First NACHI message board was a lonely place
first couple of months…

And “They” said we would never make it…

How far we have come… :slight_smile:

Joined in June of '03. A great organization.

I joined:

3000 inspections
18,000,000 Home Hints eNews emails
and 10 pounds ago. :shock:

I’ve been here a week.

5 years on November 30. Looking forward to my pin.

I think 4 or 5 years but my join date is screwed up as well as my number of posts unless I have only been here for a year.:slight_smile:
I do know my computer was top of the line at 512 MB ram back then. :slight_smile:

Your original date was August 2006. You had 8566 posts on your old profile of relliott. You probably had a lapse of a day or so and the computer canceled your membership. If I remember right, they were having a hard time getting the old profile to match up with a new one.

Where did you get that information?

It’s a secret Bob. How long will it take you to see the facts? :wink:

http://www.nachi.org/forum/users/relliott/

5 yrs last month. What a roller coaster ride on the fequency of inspections!:wink: