Inspector coloring pages to give to children who attend an inspection

Hi everyone- I’ve drawn two 11x17 ‘placemat’ sized coloring pages and posted them (along with hi-res .pdf files) to the marketing library.

Stay tuned later today when I post a coloring book!

Andy

inspector.jpg

inspector.jpg

inspector_6002_ColoringPlacemat_am.jpg

1 Like

Crayons not included.

What a great idea! Thanks so much!

Right, I am going to hand out Crayons and Markers to someones Kids to use in someone else’s house. :cool:

This is a great idea. What better way to show you care about your client then showing their kids some attention. Thorough inspections and customer service. A winning combination.

Not including crayons is probably a good plan…:shock:

http://savvima.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/toddler-wall-crayons-590.jpg

1 Like

It’s probably best to hand out the coloring book AFTER the inspection is completed. Crayons or not, mom or dad might have something to color with handy. :slight_smile:

That is a great idea! Thank you so much! But most of the time I use the printable coloring pages to draw various pictures of dinosaurs, princes, kings, butterflies, star wars and much more that is helpful for the creativity of children.

Thank you so much! I also want to draw11x17 sized coloring pages for my kids related to mandalas, flowers, Pokemon and Micky mouse. So I am looking for someone’s help in my work kindly contact me.