insurance

Does anyone us Inspector Pro Insurance? If so how has your experience been with them? Have got a few quotes in and they seem to have the best pricing.
Not sure if its the best deal though. Any feed back would be greatly appreciated.

I personally recommend them as the very, very, very, very, very, very, very, best.

I don’t know how else I can make my feelings any clearer.

Oh wait… how about this:

I personally recommend them as the very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very best.

Here is the InterNACHI rep over there: Will Colton wcolton@citadelus.com

Fortunately havent had reason to use their services but for past yr that ive had them , i havent had any " surprises" from them fee wise or anything. Was very easy signing with them and they did give great price for my needs and coverage.

Adam – you filled out an application with my company, Elite MGA, in late August and we sent you a quote. I can’t recall where we left things but the quote is still good and I’ll put our pricing up against anyone. Not only that, but the Hartford is one of, if not THE, only carriers who is “admitted” in this industry. I can send you the quote again if you like. Or you can call me at 302-690-9839.

Adam, Please feel free to give me a call today, Not all programs are the same, your insurance should not be based on $ but on coverage and service and tha ctual policy. With that said I am price competitive too.
I look forward to speaking with you
Dave

Adam, as I tell my clients when they call about a home inspection, it is NOT all about price. You need to fee good and comfortable about who you are working with. I say call David Wicker above and see what he can offer you as well as how he makes you feel. I have used him for several years …well fortunately never really had to use him, just have my insurance with him…haha and never an issue. He also never minds my hour long phone calls…

Just y 15 cents.

Jim

Your post means nothing until answering this question…

WHY?

Best Coverage for the Best rate. Beyond Nick’s recommendation, I will put my policy and claims service up against anything out there.

I agree that price isnt everything and that all programs arent the same. I can show you exactly why InspectorPro is the best and InterNACHI’s only endorsed insurance program. I will be honest and objective.

Who are you working with in my office Adam?

Jim, Thank you.
That really does mean a lot and I do appreciate the comment.:stuck_out_tongue: