Insurance Coverage E&O with General Liability

Is anyone currently using OREP as their insurance provider and if so would you be so kind as to let me know your take on them. I’m shopping insurance companies and I don’t really know much about them. Any information is greatly appreciated.

Todd

www.nachi.org/insurance

Todd - I sell the same program as OREP. One difference is they charge you an additional $150 agency fee in addition to finance fees since they use a 3rd party billing company. Give me a call at 302-690-9839 or email me at bgarrison@elitemga.com for more information.

I can get you all set up and have been insuring InterNACHI members for over 10 years now. Nick can vouch for my expertise and tenure in the industry. You don’t stick around this long without knowing the industry inside and out.

I can and do.

Todd, something to remember, you are now a business owner, not just an home inspector and as a business owner insurance to protect yourself is one of the most important decisions you will make. I’d suggest that you give Ben a call, even though he is my competitor we both have a mutual respect for each other in your industry and he does know what he is doing. With that said: so do I, have a conversation with both of us and maybe even another company. You need to find the right fit for your business today. You should be comfortable with us, the coverage’s that we offer and our overall services and claims handling (hopefully we don’t have to go there).

I look forward to speaking with you.

“Let’s Talk”
Dave