InterNACHI member & CMI runs for House of Representatives.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

FORMER GREEN BERET & INTERNACHI MEMBER RUNS FOR OFFICE IN THE NEW HAMPSHIRE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES!

Chester New Hampshire -, September 11 2012

My name is Frank M Carrio Sr. I am a Viet Nam veteran and at 17 years of age served in the 1st Special Forces Group {Airborne} 1st Special Forces aka “The Green Berets”. I “celebrated” my 18th, 19th, and 20th birthdays in Southeast Asia in the years 1967, 1968, and 1969.

I also served with the 101st Airborne Division in Vietnam from January 1969 to June 1969.

I am a retired Certified Master Inspector and have been in construction and the commercial building and home inspection industry since 1972. Since 2004.

I have been the President of the New Hampshire State Chapter of the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors {InterNACHI}. I have been heavily involved in both state and national politics since 2003 and am announcing that I am a candidate running for office as a member of the New Hampshire House of Representatives.

Since 2003, I have been heavily involved in local politics and have traveled to the state Capitol over 100 times to both educate New Hampshire State Representatives and Senators as well as to provide expert testimony pertaining to the construction industry and Home Inspector’s Licensing laws to both the House, and the Senate.

During the last nine years, I have had approximately 43 elected officials {of both political parties} to include members of the House and the Senate encourage me to run for office.

I have written several articles on national, regional, and local issues that have generated a lot of interest. Most noticeable is an article opposing the “Cap & Trade bill” that is being “Viewed / Read” by several hundred people per day.

At this writing approximately, 424,805 people nationwide have read this one article.

During the last nine years, I have been contacted by a Newspaper owner, newspaper editors, reporters, a physicist / environmental activist, energy auditors, a college professor, an Israeli International Radio Talk Show Host, as well as several politicians praising his article {s} on the Cap & Trade bill, the construction / inspection industry, and Home Inspector’s licensing laws.

I believe the reckless spending by the Democratic party that had led to a state debt of $14,955,434,000.00, the disastrous state of our economy, the record number of home foreclosures and the constant raising of taxes and fees in New Hampshire has to stop"!

The democrats have almost destroyed a once vibrant State! We had a duty and an obligation to bring this Fiscal Disaster to a halt, and to reverse the damage that had been done!"

I fought for my country in Vietnam, and if elected I promised to fight just as long, and just as hard to keep our beloved state of New Hampshire safe, strong and free!

Frank M. Carrio,
P.O. Box 188 Chester, NH. 03036
Carrio@Comcast.net
Phone: {603} 483-2535

Frank M. Carrio for NH. House of Representatives
District 4, Rockingham County.

Thank you for your support.
{I am Frank M Carrio Sr., and I endorse this message}

END OF PRESS RELEASE.

Good luck Frank and thank you for your service!!!

Good luck Frank!

Go get 'em Frank.

Best of Luck Frank.

To; Peter, Jeffrey, Linas, and Steve!

Hi guys!
Wow! I see that you are all early risers!:stuck_out_tongue: I want to sincerely thank all of you for your comments….It “made my day”!:smiley:

I am on my way to the “Polling Stations” to do some last minute campaigning! As a candidate for the House of Representatives I am allowed to distribute literature/campaign material within 200 feet of the polling station.

As a “novice” I cannot afford all of the high-priced signs that the Gov. and the Congressman exhibit at the polling stations. That being said….I can at least go out and shake hands and make a “one-on-one” effort with our constituents.

Anyway….I will keep you all informed no matter if I win or lose!

Bye for now…… Warmest regards, Frank

Go Frank Go! :slight_smile:

Good luck.

Good Luck Frank!

Good Luck Frank. WOW a NACHI member in office…:smiley: Good stuff !!!

Jim

[FONT=Arial]To;[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Michael L., Michael M., Michael R., and James,[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Hi to all!
I want to thank each and every one of you for your kind thoughts and encouragement. It really means a lot to me and did “made my day” to know that I have friends all over our great nation of ours![/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]I will post the “election results” and my thoughts about the process in a few minutes. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Once again I want to thank each and every one of you for your kind words.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]20 VOTES![/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial]Hi guys!
Well…… The results are in! Guess what?
I lost the election BY 20 VOTES! Can you believe that! 20 lousy votes! Oh well, I am a big boy and I guess the best thing to do is “pick myself up by my bootstraps and keep marching on”!

Once again I want to thank all of you for your kind words and your support! :nachi:

[/FONT][/FONT]

Do again as soon as you can Frank. Good luck. Wow that was close.

Hi Mikey:D

I to wait another two years!

Thanks for your support!

Sorry for your loss. Definately go for it again!