NACHI photo ID update.

Dear NACHI Members,

My name is Melissa Kaiserman, and I am taking over the production side of the NACHI ID cards.

I know that many of you have been frustrated with the delay in receiving your card as well as the lack of communication. Your frustration is completely understandable. However, please allow me to assure you that I am committed to doing everything possible to get the entire process back on track and even improve it. I am a very organized, detail-conscious person and guarantee that the service you receive will be quicker and smoother than in the past.

If you are receiving this email, it is because you have submitted an ID application within the past few months. I have in my possession applications in various stages of readiness. Unfortunately, due to Joel Doherty’s serious computer trouble, I am missing many pieces. You will be receiving at least one more email specific to your situation, and possibly another one requesting you to resubmit certain portions of your application. I apologize for this inconvenience, but it is really the only way I will be able to catch up on the backlog of requests. My plan is to process applications in order of when they were originally received, and I anticipate being completely up-to-date within three weeks or less.

We now have a dedicated phone number which is listed below. However, email will be the most efficient way to receive a response from me. I will check both email and phone messages on a daily basis and will respond to them within 48 hours.

Thank you so much for your patience. I look forward to restoring your confidence in the process of obtaining this valuable form of identification.

Sincerely,

*Melissa Kaiserman
NACHI ID Cards
*idcards@nachi.org](http://www.nachi.org/forum/)
(509) 893-8966

very nice

**Thank you **Melissa.

Dear NACHI Members,

I need to add another update for those of you who are waiting on cards but have not been contacted by me.

Unfortunately, there is a gap–August 3rd through October 8th–for which I have no record of online applications due to Joel’s computer crash, so I’m not able to email those members directly. If you applied during this time, please resubmit your application with a photo and signature. If you would also let me know the approximate date of your original application, I will prioritize it accordingly.

I apologize for the inconvenience of having to redo these  steps.  Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,   

Melissa Kaiserman
NACHI ID Cards
idcards@nachi.org
(509) 893-8966

So, if did not directly receive a copy of your original post above as an email should we reapply? Not sure if it was sent in before those dates.

Mr. Mendes,

Your email was returned to me as a delivery failure, and I now see that I was missing a character in the address.

I have changed that mistake, and you should have an update in your Inbox.

Sincerely,

Melissa Kaiserman
NACHI ID Cards
idcards@nachi.org
(509) 893-8966

Melissa, Thank you. And I am sure you will do a fine job!

Melissa,

My name is Linwood D. Dove The House Detective(s) NACHI#06052283 & I submitted my id card application & picture on August 06,06. What do I need to do from here?

Thank you,

Linwood Dove
(407)376-7277

Mr. Dove, you will find my reply and instructions in your inbox.

Melissa Kaiserman
NACHI ID Cards

Dear NACHI Members,

I wanted to provide a more current update on the status of the ID card processing.

In those cases for which I had received all necessary information, I am caught up on applications submitted through October 10th and have mailed those cards. There are others for which I am waiting on a photo and/or signature which I have requested via email. And there are still others who applied online during the August 3-October 9th gap who need to reapply since their information was lost in Joel’s computer crash and I have no way of knowing who they are.

If you fall into one of those categories and originally applied up through the middle of October, I will process your application immediately after receiving the information I need. Please make a note of the approximate date of your original request.

I will keep plugging away as quickly as I can and anticipate being caught up on the backlog by next week with the exception of those from whom I am still waiting for information. As I process applications, I will also continue to send individual emails when I find a piece of information missing or in need of replacement (such as an unuseable photo).

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have further questions about your card. And thank you for your continued patience as I get this service back on track!

Sincerely,

Melissa Kaiserman
NACHI ID Cards
idcards@nachi.org
(509) 893-8966

wow Melissa you sound to good to be true
where did Nick ever find you

Hi Melissa, I sent my application for ID card several weeks ago but had not heard anything, and now I know, I’m not very good at this computer thing so I’m gonna try,Thanks, Charlie Shipman @ Advantage Inspection . com , Greenville SC (877) 577-4742) TOLL FREE.

I got my ID in the mail… thanks.

Good idea to remove the exp. date.
Less work to update every year.

I just got my card in the mail, and couldn’t be happier.
As I look at it, I don’t see any evidence of expiration at all…

Thanks Melissa! Good work.
Steve

If any member is having issues submiting their info via the online app simply email me with the information and I’ll be more than happy to convert your files into the proper size & format. ;

You can also contact me direct at 303.502.6214 with any questions.

just wondering if there is now a difference between these cards and cards issued at last years convention in orlando?

Melissa,

WELCOME and good luck.

I’m not sure of my dates of re-submission. My original submission was in Feb./Mar. 2006. I re-submitted at some point after.

Thanks,
Greg

Here is a snapshot of the recent badge I just got…
ignore the mug shot…:smiley:

NachiBadge640X480.jpg

Melissa,

I forgot to ask, if we have earned CMI status, will that be incorporated on the badge?

Greg

Mr. Shipman, I just wanted to let you know I emailed you earlier today. Let me know if you have further questions.

Sincerely,

Melissa Kaiserman
idcards@nachi.org