Nachi sites down?

Anyone one else having trouble with any of Nachi’s sites, including the message board? I can’t connect to Any of their sites using FF or IE at desktop or laptop. I can only connect using my phone, android.

Yeah I cant see this post.:slight_smile:
Switch to Chrome ,works great.
F>F is fine also.

probably a server error with power outages…
I am not having problems here

I’m using IE and no problems here yet, the storm looks like it is just hitting Ohio now, we have had steady 30 mile an hour winds all day and the lights have went out temporarily twice so far.

Chrome hasn’t been working for me for some time now.
Any time I get an email update and click on the link from chrome, it opens a new window with a blank screen. When I reload the page, I get the message but the menu on the left bar doesn’t appear.

Storm hit a couple of our data centers in the N.E. Working on it.

A couple of our servers are in datacenters that may be partially affected by the storm. We’re keeping a close eye on things.

Everything should be up and running now.

[quote=“inxil, post:7, topic:73010”]

A couple of our servers are in datacenters that may be partially affected by the storm. We’re keeping a close eye on things.

Everything should be up and running now.[/Q UOTE]

Thanks Chris, still down in Southern Illinois with Charter Cable. Everything else is fine, only Nachi sites and links to Nachi sites.

No problems with AT&T wireless.

I’m guessing that it probably has to do with an intermediate DNS server or some other Charter infrastructure issue. If it’s still not working once the storm clears up, let me know. Otherwise, everything looks OK on our end. We had a short period of downtime in our Delaware datacenter, but that seems to be back up.

All fine from here in Knoxville.

It did go down here in Chicago at about 10:30.CT