NACHI.TV creating new sets to film IR camera/commercial building online video courses

We’ve also cleaned up www.NACHI.TV and deleted many of the obsolete, vendor videos so that it easier to find the episodes you are looking for.

Bring back the SEO video I did. I had 3 emails today from people asking where it went!

Alright! The commercial video I asked for back around Christmas! You listened! Lol
That’s fantastic Nick, I can’t wait to see the outcome. Between you, Kenton and Dale I can guarantee this video’s going to be your most successful yet!

Dominic writes:

Get over here and shoot a fresh one with me.

Great idea! Let me see what I can plan out.

I have been doing the advanced HVAC course and have reached part 4 of the course and it keeps freezing up.I have shut down my computer several times and resatrted and it gets to a certain point and freezes again.Also I have tried the link to Nachi tv and it does not work.

Works fine. That particular course is enormous (16 hours of online video). It’s our biggest video course, so you really have to have a high-speed connection. We won’t make that mistake again because members have trouble accessing that particular course.

I was looking for the Advanced HVAC and Electrical Inspection training video’s and all I see are the promo’s for these videos. Where should I go to find them?

All the full courses are in www.nachi.org/education.htm

I am still waiting for the new InterNACHI Level I - X Infrared Thermographer courses to be implemented. That sounded like an awesome idea!

Ed Rossi
InterNACHI Infrared Certified (future Level X)
FL State Certified Home Inspector HI-1583
FL State Certified Real Estate Appraiser RD-3731
FL Licensed Public Adjuster A226670