InterNACHI's live, online Inspection Auction #13. 10 tickets to Inspection Conference

I have 10 more tickets to the Inspection Conference http://www.inspectionconference.com/…City/index.php in Atlantic City on April 22-24, 2012

Your bid will be for ONE ticket. If you want more than one ticket, your bid will be “times your money” for as many tickets as you want. If you only want one ticket, the next highest bidders will get the other tickets.

Bid as often as you like, but each bid should be greater than the highest bid so far.

No buyer premium. No reserve.

InterNACHI’s Inspector Auction works like a live auction. It ends when I can’t get any more bidding for a while. I’ll warn you with a “Going once” post. Then a second warning with a “Going twice” post.

Bid as often as you like, but each bid should be greater than the highest bid so far.

Your bid will be for ONE ticket. If you want more than one ticket, your bid will be “times your money” for as many tickets as you want. If you only want one ticket, the next highest bidders will get the other tickets.

This from Kevin:

So it is a $329 value per ticket.

Do I hear $50?

$75, you hear!

Awesome. Can I get a $100 bill? $100 would be a steal.

I agree, can I have 2 tickets at $100???

$125.00 here!

Awesome. $125. Do I hear $150?

$125 going once…

150.00 Nick…

$150 going once…

I want to also thank you for having one of the girls call to ask which charity I would like you to donate the money to for the last ticket I received.

Very nice of you and your staff, Nick…!

$150 going twice…

SOLD to Dale. How many do you want Dale? The rest will go back up for auction.

Hi Nick, I’ll take two please.

Thanks,

Dale

According to the original auction posting the remaining tickets are made available to the lower bidders. I am the first lower bidder. I will only need 1 ticket @ $125.00.
Thanks, Art

OK Art, you have it.

Any other bidders out there?

Hey Nick,

Are there any more tickets going up for auction for the Atlantic City conference?

Thanks,

Mike