InterNACHI's series of 1/2-page ads in REALTOR Magazine to hit 1.09 million agents.

InterNACHI is running a series of 1/2 page ads in REALTOR Magazine (the printed magazine for real estate agents). Each ad will hit 1.09 million real estate agents in North America.

This is the most money we’ve ever spent on an ad campaign.

That’s what I’m talkin’ about! Thanks Nick. And thinks for the books.

Many thanks to Sheilenna for negotiating a discounted rate for us.

The ads still cost us astronomical amount of money. They’re so pricey because they hit every REALTOR (more than a million REALTORs).

When do they Start??

First I want to say thank you very much!

Even though I am “medically retired” and no longer physically able to do inspections … I think that this is a fantastic thing/benefit that you have provided for each and every individual member.

I am happy to be a member of this fantastic association:p

This is just another example of what you and the staff do for the individual InterNachi inspector.

The question is “why”? I know that the individual inspector will gain from this but … what does it really, and I mean really “do for the association”?

PS: If I might be so bold to ask how much did this cost?

I agreed not to say because other advertisers would then demand the same pricing, but for the entire series, it approached 6 figures.

Frank, I want you to know that I regularly include you in my prayers. You are one of the most amazing men I’ve ever had the honor to meet.

I’ll look forward to looking over the ad as I receive the magazine due to my membership in my local board. Would it be possible to post a copy of the ad here?

Nick,
I want to thank you very much for your kind words. They are greatly appreciated.

I would like to sincerely thank you for all the kindness you have shown me over the years and I want you to know that it is an honor and a privilege to call you “friend”.

May God bless you, your family, “Our staff” and all of our InterNachibrothers and sisters.

I second that
Have not personally met Frank but we have chatted and I would be humbled to walk in the shadow of this man:D

When do they start, how long will they run and where is the “As Seen In REALTOR Magazine” badge for my website and other marketing pieces.

Thank you Nick and team!!!

They might start in the May issue (they call it the “May/June distribution”), if not, June.

Nick can you show us some example ads?

Thanks

Jim

Nice!!

This is very exciting news.

Great job, NACHI! That is something like I have been wanting to see in years.

Will this be followed with a CMI ad? :mrgreen:

Yes, I am curious as to what the add will look like.

I have several marketing things going on that I would like to make sure I have tied into this ad.

TOTALLY AGREE !!! I have never had the honor of meeting Frank either but he has given me encouragement on this forum and has nothing but great things to say about InterNACHI. I see he lives in “God’s Country” - what a great place to live !!!

God Bless you Frank and your family !!!