Join me in wishing CMI Russell Spriggs happy birthday. Member for 15 years!

Happy birthday, Russell!

Nice website: Idaho’s CERTIFIED MASTER INSPECTOR TEAM with $195 Inspections!

Happy birthday, Russell! Long time no talk will call you soon all the Best … Roy…
Please give my love to Jeanne

Happy birthday, Russell!

Happy birthday

Happy Birthday!

Thanks, and HI! to all you folks!
Especially to Nick, Staff, and fellow “old coots” that have been on this board helping, mentoring and cheering me since 2003. NACHI was - and still is - a major part of my life; at age 50, it helped define a new path and career for me and, also, my wife. What a wonderful way to help folks, meet great people, and see some of the best sights in the country.
Thanks & Blessings to you all!

Russ

Russell S. Spriggs, KI7BIV, C.E.R.T.
No Texts; 208.660.8877; Fax 855.420.6345

NRA Pistol Instructor: www.PistolProf.com
Local Events Calendar: The Inland Northwest Preparedness Training Group
Residential Mold Testing: www.cdaInspectors.com
Emergency Comms Network: www.HooDooCh3.com

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious
by being put into that polluted vehicle.” - Thomas Jefferson; Letter to John Norvell, 1807

Happy Birthday Russell!

I was so timid back then that I’d been a member for at least 6 months before having the guts to make a post finally, in Nov of '03!

Russell, I can’t believe it’s been almost 16 years.

Yep, hard to imagine, Boss;
I was turning 50 in Colorado, trying to decide what to do when I grew up. You were still out in PA, mentoring me across thousands of miles, and I ended up moving to the Redoubt to start over just as you were relocating to Colo.!

The offer still stands to holler when you go to Schweitzer next; I’ll be there doing mold testing this Wed . . .

Thanks & Blessings-
Russ & Jeanne