LAMO....

President and Mrs. Obama were flying on Airforce One and they noticed that the Stewardess was new. President Obama asked her how long she has been a stewardess fior and the woman replied: :MR. PRESIDENT, I AM AN AERODYNAMIC ENGINEER. I HAVE MY DOCTORATE IN PHYSICS FROM MIT. I GOT LAID OFF DURING THE RECESSION AND I’VE HAD TO TAKE THIS LOW PAYING JOB JUST TO SUPPORT MY FAMILY".

Mrs. Obama was visably shaken by the womans story and the First lady said: “IF I COULD OPEN THE WINDOW ON THIS AIRPLANE I WOULD THROW A ONE HUNDRED DOLLAR BILL OUT OF THE WINDOW AND MAKE SOMEONE ON THE GROUNG VERY HAPPY”.

President Obama looked at his wife and said: “Michele, that is what a Republican would do. THE REPUBLICANS WOULD GIVE $100 TO ONE SINGLE PERSON TO TRY TO MAKE THAT ONE PERSON HAPPY. AS A DEMOCRAT YOU SHOULD THROW OUT 10 TEN DOLLAR BILLS AND MAKE 10 DIFFERENT PEOPLE A LITTLE BIT HAPPY”.

The Stewardess looked at them both and said: "IF I COULD OPEN THE PLANE DOOR I WOULD PUSH YOU BOTH OUT OF IT AND MAKE 300 MILLION PEOPLE HAPPY!