light recommendation?

Hello guys . Im using a Fenix PD35 tac and a HL55 head light.
Have been very happy with both but my PD35 starting acting up after 3 years use which isnt bad BUT I tried to contact Fenix for some repair or purchase a new one. No response!! After numerous e mails and left messages on their voice mail . Im over it.
Whats a decent light comparable to the PD35 tac ?
Thanks for any input.

If my flashlight lasted three years, I would buy another one just like it.

@ this price you could get 4 or more 4 less than fenix
5 Mode CREE XML T6 Zoomable Led Tactical Flashlight Torch – survival-merchant

Whatever flashlight you choose many inspectors get one that can use a 18650 battery.

For example: Amazon.com: Anker Super Bright Tactical Flashlight, Rechargeable (18650 Battery Included), Zoomable, IP65 Water-Resistant, 900 Lumens CREE LED, 5 Light Modes for Camping and Hiking, Bolder LC90: Sports & Outdoors

I’ve been carrying a Fenix TK16 for about 5 years and it still works fine. I bought a Klarus to use as a primary, but put the Klarus to backup duty and still use the Fenix as my primary. About the only time they act-up is when the switch retention ring starts to work loose inside the cap (make sure it’s screwed down tight). I only use lights that take 18650 batteries.

[quote=“lkage, post:4, topic:123904”]

Whatever flashlight you choose many inspectors get one that can use a 18650 battery.

I have standardized as much as possible on the 18650 platform

1x Fenix UC35
1x Fenix TK35UE
1x Fenix HL55
1x SYX Green Laser pointer
1x Power Bank Battery Charger & Battery Pack
1x multi cable for charging other stuff

BTW… The laser pointer can be seen a block away in sunlight… :slight_smile:

Perry