Looking for Guest Speakers for next Chapter Meeting

Hello All,

I am looking for anyone who would like to be a speaker at our next Chapter meeting of InterNACHI Durham Kawartha. I have already arranged for an individual to talk about electrical pollution in the home, so if your material is electrical in nature, it could prove to be interesting for you also. But anyone who is willing to help out and speak, I would be grateful for you to come out and join us. This meeting will probably be on or about the month of June, and may take place at the House of Horrors! http://www.nachi.org/houseofhorrorsnoble2006.htm

Thanks to you all for your support.

Dale Noble
InterNACHI Durham Kawartha Chapter
President

InterNACHI Chapter!!!

Wow. This is great. Congratulations.

Will NACHI speakers be of any use to you, or are you looking for Technical speakers only?

Of course! We are all headed in the same direction. And John, you would be more than welcome to be a guest speaker at our next meeting. See if you can convince Joe or Gerry to come up with ya. That will be a blast!

Thanks,

Dale

It looks like we might have Paul Abernathy up to do an electrical seminar! I’ll post when I have better confirmation. If there is anyone else who would like to make this event more complete, please let me know. The more the merrier! Knowledge is King!

Regards,

Dale