Major update to the "featured inspectors" page

Hi everyone,

I’m happy to announce that we’ve released a new update to the InterNACHI featured inspectors page. This new page has two major new features:

1. Easier/more comprehensive navigation: Now prospective clients can more easily browse by name or location, or search by city/state or postal code, all from one page.
  2. SEO updates: We’ve added new “microformat” data to the underlying structure of the page to match Google’s latest recommendations. This data helps improve your search engine ranking on “local” or “maps” searches. This feature ties directly into our Local SEO Listing Tool, so make sure you check that out, too (if you haven’t already).

Take a look: Featured Certified Home Inspectors

Cheers,

I am 1 block from Chicago and do most of my inspections there but see…Bob Elliott, 450.0002662 is only about 11.19 miles away from Chicago, IL.

My WI license number is no longer displayed after my name.

What changed? Why?

Nice job!

Bob,

You need to update your membership profile — update the “Target Market Zip/Postal Code” field with the zip code that represents the center of your target market (right now it’s set to the same zip code as your mailing address).

Regards,

Michael,

You need to add your license # to your membership profile if you want it to display everywhere.

Cheers,

Thanks Chris.