Member Bobby Hamilton wins $500,000.00 worth of cool stuff.

I am pleased to announce that member Bobby Hamilton of http://www.investigatemyhome.com/ has just made our 500,000th post (since launching this new message board on January 1, 2006).

Bobby wins:

$500 worth of www.nachi.org/now.htm books (when the new 2nd edition comes out next week).

$500 worth of www.nachi.org/commercial-sop.htm books.

$500 reporting software from Dominic www.homeinspectorpro.com

$500 credit toward insurance from www.FREA.com

$500,000 worth of annual membership renewals at InterNACHI (basically membership for life unless Bobby lives to be very old). No, you can’t give them away.

$500,000 worth of pay-per-view online video training www.nachi.org/education.htm from NACHI.TV (basically unlimted access forever).

Congrats Bobby!

Holy Shyt!, and my wife says I spend too much time looking at the board.:mrgreen:

Thanks Nick and INACHI!

Very cool Bobby.

We’ll ship everything tomorrow except for the www.nachi.org/now.htm books which will ship end of next week. Contact Dominic to set up the HIP software. If you ever get a renewal notice in the mail, just scribble “500,000th post winner” on it and return it. Ben will email you with a username and password for lifetime access ppv training on www.NACHI.TV Contact Ben Garrison ben@frea.com if you want to use the $500 credit. Congrats again.

Congratulations Bobby!

That is so cool Bobby congrats!

Congrats Bobby.

Great timing, congratulations!

Oh sure What a go Bobby( I am now kicking around in the dirt of a Jealous Feeling )
LOL just kidding . Congratulations .

Wow Bobby Congrats

WTG Bobby, congrats!!!

very nice

Wow - great news, great prizes. Congrats Bobby!

InterNACHI is awesome!

Holy bi-sexual liberal conservative crap!

Thank God it went to a “Real” HI post!

Way to go Bobby!

Get your dog a new bed or something too! :wink:

Wow, I can’t wait to see the ONE MILLIONth post…:stuck_out_tongue:

Wow… Congrats to Bobby

Congrats Bobby!!!

Hey, Nick…

The more I read this the more I think you will want to reword this post for the benefit of the recipient.

I am not a tax lawyer, but your wording may have provided him with over a million dollars in taxable 2009 income. An award of $500,000 in 2009 to be applied toward…etc…etc…as opposed to “free membership for life” might have a different meaning to an IRS agent.

Bobby, we shipped you a box today.