moving states

I have moved from tn. to florida, started courses for florida, and now I can’t get back to where I left off!

You shouldn’t be having any problems. I have been back and forth from Virginia to North Carolina several times, with no issues. Send Nick an e-mail at: fastreply@nachi.org

Boy you done messed up. It is hellishly hot down here. Beg to get back where you came from. I’ll bet it is way nicer. look up the average temps from where you came and compare to here then factor in 85% humidity or so most of the time. I would give my left nut for a great paying gig somewhere cool and beautiful.

Our education system doesn’t care what state you are in. Simply log in with your member username and password and pick any free course you like. They are approved in both Florida and Tennessee: www.nachi.org/education.htm

Also, every page of every course has a navigation bar on the left side so that you can move about the course.

Totally agree Michael, I lived in Fort Lauderdale for a couple years in the 80’s.
Uggh, 9 months out of the year it was like August in Baltimore.
Hot, Humid and Unrelenting.

I really like my seasons. :stuck_out_tongue:

Is everyone abandoning the ship in TN ?

Welcome to Florida, what area are you in?

I would go there in a heartbeat for the right price :slight_smile: