My Dad

In memory of… MY DAD, he will be missed

A very nice tribute.

You should be proud…

Hi mate,

I’m so sorry for your loss :frowning:

Regards

Gerry

Sorry to hear of your loss Bruce. I’m sure he’ll be missed.

Parents; you think that they are going to last for ever. And the years go by so quickly and one day they are gone and you think of a thousand things left undone, unsaid and of opportunities lost. Be proud of your Dad, Bruce and remember him.

[FONT=Arial]Bruce… I am very sorry to hear about your father. It sounds like he was a great guy and someone to be proud of.
Quote:
Graduate of the U.S. Army Special Warfare School, Ft. Bragg,
*NC prior to his retirement from the USAF. He served three tours in Southeast Asia. *
*One tour was with MACV/SOG as Plans and Operations Officer, and a tour Air Operations Officer with the Central Intelligence Agency in the Middle East. **End Quote: ***
His obituary states that he wrote 4-books. I would like to read them so I will look them up on the internet. MACV/SOG was the 5th Special Forces Group that was based in South Viet Nam. The 1st and the 5th SF Groups sent SF Teams to Cambodia and Laos on a regular basis.
His time with MACV/SOG should not be taken lightly as he was serving with “The Crème De La Crème” and the BEST that he United States had to offer! I am sure that his books will be worth reading!

Once again… I am sorry for your loss!

Warmest Regards… Frank

[/FONT]

Keep the faith…

Sorry for your loss Bruce…my condolences

Nice.

Sorry for your loss, he was a great man. Kenn

Your Pop,
The reason we have so many privileges in this country today. God bless him and your family.

You should definitely be proud Bruce. Looks like your Dad lived life to the fullest, protected all of us and accomplished a lot!

Sorry for your loss

Bruce

Sorry for your loss, I know it’s not easy.

My mother passed this Memorial Day evening, at the age of 87. Services are tomarrow.

My sisters and I are keeping our focus on what we had together as a family, and that our Mother is no longer in pain.

Good Luck