new FREE brochure and business card designs for Out of this World Home Inspections

New brochure and business card designs for Out of this World Home Inspections have been added to the InterNACHI Marketing site: http://marketing.nachi.org/blog/inspector-marketing/out-of-this-world-home-inspections/

This member saved $1,505.00 by taking advantage of our free design and editing services.

• Logo Design: 7.25 hrs @ $85/hr = $616.25
  • Brochure Design: 7.5 hrs @ $85/hr = $637.50
  • Business Card Design: 1 hr @ $85/hr = $85.00
  • Writing & Editing: 2.5 hrs @ $50/hr =$125.00
  • Total: $1,463.75
  • InterNACHI Discount: -$1,463.75
  • Cost to member: $0.00 (members only pay for printing)

Logo and marketing design services are a free InterNACHI membership benefit. Contact me to get started!

Nice.

This turned out great.

Can anyone explain his Domain name? It makes no sense. I see nothing on his biz card or in the brochure that explains this.

Hi Jeffrey,
These cards and brochures were created by Levi and Jessica for my business so I will be happy to explain the domain name. Anyone who lives in the Sarasota/Bradenton area will easily understand what the domain name is all about because there are lots of businesses in the area called SRQ…such as SRQ Electrical, SRQ Landscaping etc.

SRQ is the three letter code for the Sarasota/Bradenton International airport. Much like Atlanta is known as the ATL our area is known as the SRQ.
And since I am marketing my business locally and I wanted an easy to remember and type domain name that has a local theme to it.

Hope this helps.

Best, Mark

Thanks for explaining. I just couldn’t understand why you would waste marketing power to an unknown/nonsensical term. Since you are only marketing locally, it would work. Do you market at all on the internet? If so, you do not market only local, and are potentially confusing any out-of-the-area searchers. Thanks again, and good luck.

Uh. I get it now.