New Income Potential for Home Inspectors

I want to present to you a new product that I came across. I am now offering Bed Bug Inspections as one of the add on’s to my commercial and home inspections. Bed Bugs are really starting to become a big problem all across the USA and Europe. I have found a patented electronic bed bug detector called the bbd-100. I have made arrangements with the gentlemen who invented it to sell these units. You can go to my website www.bestbedbugalert.com and read more about it. You will find that I have it listed at $299.99 plus $10.00 shipping and handling. But I have made arrangements with Nick to offer the BBD-100 Bed Bug Detector for $249.99 plus shipping and handling for INACHI members only. You have a very wide range of places to inspect using the BBD-100. I am marketing to the hospitality industry, health care, you think of any place that there could be bed bugs, you can inspect for them. If you have any questions, please contact me through the more information tab on the website.

Roy posted info for this last week.

Thxs for the heads up on the post. Yep Bill is the inventor of both products. I met him while I was in Wilmington nc. If you check his price out you will see it is $299.99 plus shipping. I talked to nick and agreed to my base price of $249.99 plus $10 for shipping. Great deal. Thxs again for the heads up.

So what do you sell this service for?

What do you do when you find a bug?

Do you have insurance if you don’t find the bugs?

I can see every home inspector buying one of these that inspects " love shacks" so you don’t bring any home with you! :slight_smile:

Yes David, I highly recommend that every inspector have a BBD-100 to not only provide a service, but to check themselves for the blood suckers before they climb into their truck. Momma will love ya for it.

“Remember, Bed Bugs Don’t Fly, they Hitch Hike”

Yea, Pro-lab is jumping on the bandwagon and offering DNA bedbug testing as well. Thing is, I thought these pesky critters hide in the daytime and most likely will be beyond the 6" limitation of your device. What do you think?

What percentage of homes are proven to have this issue?

on the march to your bedroom article is over a yr. old

#9](http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVf5Cr4M-F8)

Darin,
Nope bed bugs are always on the move day or night. But to answer your question as if our unit will find them? You bet it will, it will find them as far away as 6" or closer. The thing to remember, if you can see them it is to late. You have a infestation. With our BBD-100 unit, you do not have to see them to find them. I just alked with Prolab, and what they are doing is charging you $45 for you to take a cotton swab and drag it in cracks and crevices where you THINK you have bed bugs and send it in to them. Well guess what, you may not have bed bugs where you just swab but over in your easy chair. You just wasted $45 and still have bed bugs! I am not going to rant here guys, we have a product that can and will create an additional stream of income if you just look out of the box as to where and how to use it. We provide marketing materials to help you market. So it is a win, win for you. And you also are getting it a the INACHI discount price of $249.99 + shipping instead of the full price of $299.99 price. For more information go to www.bestbedbugalert.com Thxs

[quote=“badair, post:8, topic:61800”]

on the march to your bedroom article is over a yr. old

#9](http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVf5Cr4M-F8)/quote

Barry,
Thanks for the link. Bed bugs are marching world wide and we are here to try and help people find them before the bed bugs find them. As you can see from the report, Columbus Ohio has it bad and they are taking steps to find the bed bugs and get rid of them. Thanks again, and may you have many happy inspections.

Just a heads up for the Knoxville TN inspectors. They are really starting to ramp up bed bug inspections. So make sure you are on the front line when it comes to bed bug inspections. We can help, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me. Thxs for the read and have many happy inspections.

But I don’t want a dog. :wink:

I hear ya Mike, I saw a couple yesterday at the Ohio Bed Bug Summit in Columbus yesterday. But remember, they may look cute and cuddly and all. But with the BBD-100 bed bug detector you do not have to worry about it biting anyone, causing a allergic reaction to the it, do not have to give it shots, give it breaks, and do not have to feed it anything other then some AA batteries from time to time lol. I had a real good time at the summit and made some great connections for inspections and possible BBD-100 sales

Just a update:
I want to thank everyone who has visited this page and our website www,bestbedbugalert.com . This has helped. I also wanted to let you know that the State of Ohio and Franklin County Health Department has taken interest in our BBD-100 bed bug detector. I have a meeting with The head entomologist of Ohio State University to demonstrate the unit for her and other key directors from the state and Franklin county. States are take a very proactive stance when it comes to bed bugs. Do a google search on “bed bug laws” to see where your state or local government is standing. I think you will be very surprised as to what they are doing or in the process of doing. So don’t be left behind when it comes to inspecting for bed bugs. Thanks again for taking the time to reading this. My you have a great day with many happy inspections.

Check out this link to see if your state has any bed bug laws. If so we can help. Best Bed Bug Alert. http://ping.fm/FilvO