Nick Gromicko and Ron Huffman presenting at Colorado Springs Chaper on May 10.

Dear Colorado Inspector:

Please join us for our upcoming Inspector Training and Marketing Meeting in Colorado Springs, Colorado, on Monday, May 10, 2010 starting at 6:30 p.m. This meeting is FREE and is open to ALL. You need not be an InterNACHI member to attend. Everyone is welcome! Dinner will be available for $5.

Our presentation will include Ron Huffman, P.E., who will offer Home Inspectors an introduction to EIFS and stucco assessment during a home inspection. This information will help you answer three critical questions about stucco wall claddings:

“What kind of stucco is this?” 
                                                          “What should I be looking for?” 
                                                       “What should I report?”

Ron is an InterNACHI member, Certified Master Inspector, lead instructor, past president for EDI, and presenter and instructor for NACHI.TV’s “EIFS and Stucco Course.” He is the president of Huffman Inspections, Inc., a 21-year-old property inspection company, and Exterior and Stucco Evaluation Consultants, Inc., an 11-year-old exterior cladding inspection company.

Also in attendance will be InterNACHI founder Nick Gromicko. Nick will be discussing seller inspections and MoveInCertified.com. Nick will also introduce ComInspect, a new commercial inspector network.

Please visit www.NACHI.org/events](http://www.nachi.org/events.htm) for driving directions and to pre-register for this free meeting.

WHO: Everyone is welcome! You need not be a member to attend!
WHAT: Inspector Training and Marketing Meeting
WHEN: Wednesday, May 10, 2010 at 6:30 p.m.
WHERE: Mimi’s Café: www.mimiscafe.com; 719-590-1357
7133 N. Academy Blvd.
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80920

Wish I could be there.

I look forward to the evening. And its Monday, May 10th, by my calendar.

See ya all tonight.

Hot PIC of packed house at Colorado Springs inspector meeting tonight.

We had a lot of fun, and really enjoyed Ron’s presentation on Stucco.
Thanks Nick, and Lance and all who took part in putting on a great meeting.
It was fun seeing everyone that I hadn’t seen in quite a while.
Til next month,

Steve