Nick please comment

Please visit this link and put an end to this once and for all.

Thank you

http://www.nachi.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2576

I don’t go into members-only. Furthermore (and you can verify this with Chris Morrell), I do not have, have never had, have never sought to have, and will never seek to have admin function access to this or our previous message board.

I know it is unbelievable, but it is very verifiable.

Nick,

You are listed as a moderator for the Members Only section. You might want to get Chris to fix that then…

I wouldn’t know how or where to get to it. What is a moderator?

The leader who leads best is he who leads least.

Can you say ‘Plausable Deniability’? :mrgreen:

You can ask Chris or anyone else. I not only don’t have admin function access to this or our previous message board… I never did. Not from the first day we launched it. I haven’t been in the members-only section in well over a year, maybe more.

Who does Chris work for?

Why are you asking Silly Questions???:smiley:

“You can ask Chris or anyone else. I not only don’t have admin function access to this or our previous message board… I never did. Not from the first day we launched it. I haven’t been in the members-only section in well over a year, maybe more.”

you are missing a real treat, then.

“Come over to the member’s side, Luke.”

Oh how funny, I have seen your name looking thru the MO section on the who’s online deal.

If you tell me one more time that you know nothing about John and Joeseph B. being banned from this board by the ESOP comity then I have lost all respect for you cuz I know you are lying, all of us do. Damn son fes up at leaste this once??

Please.:cool:

Nick;

You forget that I have a Masters in CS, have been doing web pages for 15+years and have talked to Chris extensively. Hacking is second nature to me.

Will, You are friends with Chris… ask him then. Ask him if I EVER had admin function access.

Nick;

That is not what I posted. Of course you have no "admin function’.

I, also, don’t answer ‘vauge’ questions.

I have worked for very large and political and devious and backstabbing and, just plain fun, corportations for too long. This is easy.

Nick,
I have seen your name in the "who’s online list " looking thru the MO section. Is that a computer glitch???

You don’t need admin. access to read and post in MO.

You read it, as I have seen you in there.

What is the big deal anyways??

As in the old adage, ‘Follow the money’, the new rule of thumb is ‘follow the ISP address’.

Just like a fingerprint.

Todd, no what it is, is my staff. The only way to edit or create any page of NACHI is to enter through the members-only link. They have to get my password from me and be me to do this as I am the only one who can create or edit permanent NACHI pages (not the ones on this message board). For instance, the convention page was created completely by Christine while logged in as me. There is no other way to do this otherwise. I then change my password regularly to protect the site. While in as me, these employees can go anywhere they want as me and likely show up as me when doing so. I don’t go in members only, don’t have admin access to this message board (never have) and don’t believe you can produce a recent post by me in members only.

Ok Nick, I believe you kinda.:roll:

The healing has started

Yes, please, enough is enough, everybody.

This whole mess, since the convention, has been like a runaway cancer. Please, let’s just get on with life.

Amen.