Nick said so....

Nick told me I must post this question in a different thread than the one he was utilizing to make fun of Mr. Johnson.:roll: So here it is.

Originally Posted by gromicko Still having trouble reading. Would you like me to repeat the instructions for finding the status of an off-topic subject again?

Ok, dude . Explain this to me::

http://www.nachi.org/informedagent.htm

This was posted at least a year ago!

I am not bitching , I just want to know what’s going on.

So, please explain it to me.

Please don’t give me some BS answer.

Nick, I will be honest with you and I only ask the same in return.

Why do you post stuff that is not up and running and why in the heck do you continue to post vendors that are trying to rip us off???

Or does that need a new thread too?

The www.USPTO.gov unexpetedly and temporarily suspended our Real Property Times while the examinating attorney waits for a company in California to decide whether or not to contest Real Property Times (they own a similar sounding newspaper). The company so far has not, and was not the cause of the suspension. The examinating attorney found them on her own and took it upon herself to give them time to respond. Visit the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office status page for more information: http://tarr.uspto.gov/servlet/tarr?regser=serial&entry=78516528

Our application was filed in 2004, the non-final office action from the USPTO was made in 2005. I suspect it will take another year before it gets published for opposition. Some Trademarks we own took 5 years to get registered so your waiting a year is not very long.

I did the research on the Trademark myself and found no conflicts but the examinating attorney unexpectedly did find one in use.

That is where the status of this project stands. All you had to do was ask.

Todd, with regard to your question about vendors, yes… you will have to ask this on a separate thread. But now I have an additional condition if you want me to respond. You must title the thread correctly. None of this "Nick said so… " stupid thread titles.

Let me know when you do so I can answer.

That’s cool, but why was that not posted before I had to ask???

OK, thats Cali and we all know they are weird. AZ has no such rules and I have yet to see a NACHI paper box on any of the Remax entry ways

Fair enough.:wink:

I also have a question about IQ. Do I need to start a new thread for that as well?

I handle nearly all NACHI’s legal affairs with the help of NACHI’s numerous attorneys. It is one area where I am completely engaged. I review every letter written, every motion filed, every response, everything. There is so much going on that it would be difficult to post every step, and in most cases… unwise to. With regard to trademarks, I do much of the research and filing personally. Mark Cohen and Teresa Pierson handle the battles. There is rarely a day that goes by where I am not working on a legal matter of some sort at NACHI and so don’t really post those updates. I expect to be awarded the Real Property Times mark.

As for your question about IQ, you can post it here as we are discussing newspapers.

What is your question about IQ?

Please tell me were there is a NACHI paper in front of any REMAX office?!

Todd F. Allen

images/2006/statusicon/user_invisible.gif

vbmenu_register(“postmenu_26589”, true);
[White Glove Home Inspections

images/2006/misc/homepage.gif](http://www.whiteglovehomeinspections.net/)
NACHI Member
User Name: tallen
[RIGHT] [/RIGHT]

images/icons/icon1.gif

Re: Nick said so…
Please tell me were there is a NACHI paper in front of any REMAX office?!

I have recieved 2, I think I have missed 2 what’s the deal???

The www.USPTO.gov unexpetedly and temporarily suspended our Real Property Times while the examinating attorney waits for a company in California to decide whether or not to contest Real Property Times (they own a similar sounding newspaper). The company so far has not, and was not the cause of the suspension. The examinating attorney found them on her own and took it upon herself to give them time to respond. Visit the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office status page for more information: http://tarr.uspto.gov/servlet/tarr?r…entry=78516528

Our application was filed in 2004, the non-final office action from the USPTO was made in 2005. I suspect it will take another year before it gets published for opposition. Some Trademarks we own took 5 years to get registered so your waiting a year is not very long.

I did the research on the Trademark myself and found no conflicts but the examinating attorney unexpectedly did find one in use.

That is where the status of this project stands. All you had to do was ask.

I don’t know why you missed any paper issues of Inspector’s Quarterly but they are online at www.nachi.org/iq.htm . You might want to check your mailing address in www.nachi.org/profileintro.htm

Well, why don’t you say so???

There are lots of us that read your postings and never see it happen. I think it would be in NACHIS’s best interest to inform folks as to whats going on.

Don’t you think ?

I was not aware that I had to download it.
Live and learn.

Why was this info not posted and sent to all NACHI members?

With regard to ongoing legal matters… no… I don’t think so.

I really am blown away at how demanding and ungrateful people are.

We put in a measley $289, and get MASSIVE AMOUNT of return. Yet here people are whining, griping and moaning about what they DIDN’T get.

I would be really heartened to see a thread THANKING Nick and the crew for all the benefits we get as NACHI members.

Such as the mention of Home Owner discounts by an insurance company for the HO going with a NACHI inspector.

These are things WE cannot do ourselves in a million years. Show some gratitude.

It’s stated very clearly that IQ is for download. All you have to do is read.

:roll:

Wendy, with due respect you have no idea what we are talking about.This goes way back to the days when …

Why in the hell am explaining myself to you??

No offence Wendy, but this goes way beyond your time.