Not gonna be a home inspector.......

When I signed up I really thought this was the way I was gonna go. Life took a giant s h i t on me when my wife killed herself last October and the result is a complete upheaval of absolutely everything.

I’ve decided to stay in the corporate world with the steady pay, health benefits, etc., in order to get my #1 priority, my 14 year old daughter, through college. I’m damn good at what I do - commercial building maintenance - don’t make half bad money at it, and have worked out working 4 ten hour shifts for them so I can run the household better. I can’t afford to go out on a limb right now.

I’ve gotten some cool tools out of the deal, learned a lot that I can apply to my 9-5. I’ll still be around until my dues run out. Thanks to those that helped me and I hope I’ve helped an inspector or two.

Hate to hear your troubles. Stay strong, and good luck to you in the future. Love your children everyday.

Best of luck to you, Chad.

Best wishes Chad.

Don’t be a stanger Chad…

Good luck Chad and cherish everyday you have with your daughter

Sorry to here this Chad but you are right your focus should be to help your teen get through the ruff patch and be her friend no matter what comes her way.
A good show I watched yesterday was geared to Social Media and the dangers of online bullying. Something every Teen needs to see with the family.

I am sorry that you have to go through this. And, I respect your decision about your work and especially about taking care of your daughter. Remember to take time to keep yourself healthy…I know exactly from where you speak.
The very best to you in the future, Chad…Godspeed.

Family is the most important.

I’m sure most will understand your decision.

Chad, Don’t be a stranger even after your dues runs out. You will still have limited access as a non-member. You have provided some excellant info, for which I appreciate it/you. You never know when you will need some diversion, and you know this place can deliver in that respect. Take care of yourself and your family. Best wishes to you!

I wish you the best Chad.

Our prayers are with you.

Sorry to hear that Chad! Sounds like you are doing the right thing for your family. Wishing you and your daughter the best!

Chad, I can’t imagine how horrible that must have been and confusing and frustrating.

I hope you and your daughter can work through this together and hopefully get the help you need to deal with the aftermath.

My best to you,

Tom

Chad, He has a plan for you, not to harm you but to prosper you. God bless you and your daughter.

Sorry to hear your situation wish you the best you would have been a good inspector. Above all else take care of your daughter

You made the right decision.

Chad…I’m really sorry to hear this, but like others said, you made the right choice for now. Children grow up so fast, spend this precious time with her.

I know you will be one great inspector if you choose to be in the future, absolutely no doubt in my mind about that…!

I wish you the best.

Chad I cannot imagine your loss and am so sorry for you. I am sure you have heard that millions of times in the past.

Be the best Dad you can be. Screw everything else, I know that is what you are doing. If in any way you think I can help you at any time please do not hesitate to call.

Please consider some sort of martial arts for you Daughter as NOTHING is better for her self confidence, physical health, mental well being and helping protect herself in this sometimes s hi t t y world. Confidence in oneself is in my opinion is the most important thing in this world right after the never ending love of a Father. Hey, the exercise would be great for you as well. Endorphins are miracle workers.

Good luck in your life and remember its all for your girl now. That may help in the most trying times. It makes all the difference to me. Without my little one I have no idea if I would even still be around.

I miss my Dad beyond belief but keep his memory alive by telling of the many great stories and adventures we had together. I feel as if my Daughter really knows the type of Man he was.

Take my advice as well if you have children :slight_smile:

Please consider some sort of martial arts for you Daughter as NOTHING is better for her self confidence, physical health, mental well being and helping protect herself in this sometimes s hi t t y world. Confidence in oneself is in my opinion is the most important thing in this world right after the never ending love of a Father. Hey, the exercise would be great for you as well. Endorphins are miracle workers.