Online Scheduler No longer working

I have been using the online scheduler I found at NACHI for years. It is not actually NACHI’s scheduler but another company they were affiliated with. My point is I have been experiencing issues with it and need to get it corrected but I can’t find out any information from NACHI directly so I was hoping someone here would know. I believe the current owner of the company is Dennis and he is also an inspector. If anyone has his contact info that would be a huge help!!!

Best of luck this spring!

Dave Polo
davidpolo@verizon.net
973-539-0715

What is the name of the vendor?

Use inspection support network. The best, hands down.

Indeed!

double indeed!!!

I started using it recently, the only problem is there is so much good stuff on it I can’t decide what to set up first!

Inspection support network looks pretty cool. I wasn’t 100% sure about the pricing. Is it $20.00 per month PLUS $4.00 per inspection (first 50)?

http://www.nachi.tv/scheduling/

David
it is 4.00 per inspection or a minimum of 20.00
( you pay for 5 insp. a mo min. )
The first 60 days was free to try!

Just be sure if you are setting up mock inspections to see how it works, delete them when you are done so you do not get billed.

It is an expense that adds up, but it also provides a very professional look to your business.
Send out auto emails and texts and reminders, contracts to be signed, thank you after the inspection, reminders up to 1 year after the inspection.
They all look very professional…TURN OFF ALL THE EXTRA AUTO EMAILS AND THEN TURN ON AS YOU DECIDE TO INCLUDE THEM.