Over head conductors

I posted earlier and thanks for your replies. But because of the safety and reporting aspect I just don’t want to get this wrong. Problem: power supply from utility pole located one lot south passes overhead what I can only guess is a north south property line for the two lots. The home I inspected is the second lot or north lot. Conductors pass to inspected home about 12 to 15 feet from ground level and vertically offset about 3 to 5 feet to the east above the edge of an above ground pool. Wow, that’s a mouthful! This is my concern…how do I address this issue within the report, to the needs of both the potential buyer and the real estate agent? Help

This in not an issue that you should be reporting on. This has no affect on the property you were hired to inspect.

Would you feel obligated if the neighbors were using the service drop as a cloths line? You can’t fix stupid.

Palmdale or Littlerock?

If I saw the neighbor you can bet I would say something.

Since they are the overhead service wires for the house you inspected I would write up that they are in contact with trees and that the local power company should be called.

Let them deal with it.

You can’t tell the neighbor where to put his pool.

Thanks all

The Real Estate Agent has NOTHING to do with what you report or how you report. Your CLIENT and only your CLIENT are all that matter.