Parrot farm inspection

Parrot farm inspection
Yes! I sh*t you not.
Client: Roy I needs an inspection
Me : Yes! How can I help you?
Client : Roy this a little out of the ordinary.
Me : Yes! I’m listening.
Client: It is a parrot farm!
Me: What?
Client: Yes! A parrot farm.
Me: Is this a prank call?
Client : Haha ! No really !
Me : You really have to be jokin’ with me, a friggin’ parrot farm? Huh?
Client: Yes! Roy we are buying a parrot farm and we need it inspected…
Me: OK! I’m ready for the punch line, go for it!
Client: Roy (chuckle) it’s for real.
Me: I’m biting… how many building do I have to inspect?
Client: 3 homes, one warehouse with 2 walk in coolers, along with 9 -35X40 parrot coops.
Me: I have to ask you why does anyone need walk in coolers on a frigging parrot farm?
(All along I’m thinking it is one of you guys snachin’ my chain.) Ain’t takin’ it seriously…Nope!
Me: Do you sell the birds as an aphrodisiac to the Chinese or what?
Client: Roy ! Please take me seriously…Please?
Tomorrow I’m doing this inspection!
This is a true story.
NOW ! Nachi inspectors beat that for weard!

Good for you should be interesting all the best Roy

Wayne has three nuts larger than yours… or are they smaller than yours… or was it even Wayne?.. Never mind!

I inherited a friggin’ parrot years ago when my best friend died. But the parrot won’t stop swearing at me calling me a dumb fck, a cnt, a sshole and a bunch of other names. I tried everything to get this bird to stop swearing. Nothing worked. I finally got fed up and stuck the bastard in the freezer. Even from in there, he is cussing me out. Then the parrot falls silent. I think Oh! sht I killed the mother fuker. I open the freezer. The parrot hops out saying, " Very sorry for how I spoke to you, sir. I just have one friggin’ question for you… What did the fukin’chicken do?"

I hope you ain’t getting paid crackers for the job!

3k crackers plus! And they said that sounds good…Damit ! I should have went higher.Oh! Well!
I still don’t know what to expect…
Figuring 5 -6 hours on site with my assistant who has been with me for years, maybe a little more time.

I was going to say, I hope you’re getting more than chicken scratch for the job, because it sounds like this inspection is for the birds!

I won’t know until tomorrow if I cut my own throat .
It all balances out at the end of the year anyways.

A woman went to a pet shop & immediately spotted a large, beautiful parrot. There was a sign on the cage that said $50.00, which seemed awfully cheap.
“Why so little,” she asked the pet store owner.

The owner looked at her seriously and said, “Look, I should tell you first that this bird used to live in a house of Prostitution and sometimes it says some pretty vulgar stuff.”

The woman thought about this, but decided she had to have the bird anyway. She took it home and hung the bird’s cage up in her living room and waited for it to say something. The bird looked around the room, then at her, and said, “New house, new madam.”

The woman was a bit shocked at the implication, but then found it kind of amusing.

When her 2 teenage daughters returned from school, the bird saw them enter and said, “New house, new madam, new girls.”

The girls and the woman were a bit offended but then began to laugh about the situation considering how and where the parrot had been raised.

Moments later, the woman’s husband came home from work.

The bird looked at him and said, “Hi, Roy!”
I can hear it now… Hi Roy, Hi Roy, Hi Roy, Hi Roy… :mrgreen:

Parrot head is Roy’s new Nick , Roy do not drop your chewing gum in the barn it is a ***** to find .

A man had a parrot that could not drink because his beak was too long. He took it to a Veterinarian and the Vet said you will need to file his beak down. Leave it too long and he still will not be able to drink, file off too much and he will not be able to eat. A week later the Vet called the man to see how the parrot was doing and the man said it was dead. The Vet asked what happened and the man said when I took him out of the vise he was dead.:mrgreen:

Crickets:neutral:

Don’t say anything you don’t want repeated.

I’ll comment on it tomorrow.
Too tired arguing with the friggin parrots.

Screw you Wayne! LOL!
Not me someone else. You plumbing ain’t right for me.

What? Old 3-nad ain’t your cup-o-tea?