Personal Marketing Tips

As we all know, sales is about relationships. One thing I learned from Nick was my ABC’s (Always Be Closing).

I will share with you my own “Top Five” personal touches of building a successful home inspection business.

1. Sort through your Sunday paper and send a hand-written note congratulating your local real estate agents whom have received “Top Realtor” for the quarter, etc. and include your business card. (Have your note cards professionally printed with your logo through InterNACHI).

2. When a Realtor refers you to a new customer, send a hand-written note to say “thank you”.

3. Donate your time or participation towards philanthropic events that are Realtor sponsored. Not only is this for a good cause, but allows you to get up-close and personal with Realtors “establishing that trusted rapport”.

4. Join your local Realtor Association and attend their marketing meetings; this could be a mere “meet and greet”, brief “presentation” or a full-on “lunch and learn” depending on your budget.

5. Maintain a database of your clientele, this will enable you to see whom you have contacted, and by what method, etc. You will be able to see for yourself how persistence pays off.

Lastly, don’t stress over competition, rise above it and know your worth!

nice tips

Great advice!

Thanks Sheilenna. Time to start working on my thank you cards.

Always here to help!