Pool

Hello inspectors. Could anyone please tell me what do you see wrong in this pool such as safety issues or something else. I know we do not inspect pools, but they are asking me for my feedback. Thank you so much

You may want to rethink that. The perimeter should be protected, the entry points should have self closing devices with latch(es) that are intended to keep children from entry. GFCI & Bonding issues are common. Just to name a few.

When you say the perimeter be protected are you talking about a fence ground level around the pool to avoid children get access or building a deck around the pool or any? Thanks

Yes a fence.

Thank you

LDC don’t take offense & go to control panel & provide your location

• be honest & tell them you don’t have a clue
  • & to hire a competent pool inspector that will do the pool & all associated safety requirements concerning electrical, equipment, drains/suction points, ingress to pool area, fence/gates, perimeter protection, life saving devices, etc.
  • or get educated & have an in-depth understanding of Table of Contents | ICC publicACCESS & any additional local regs

Thank you

Above ground pool are a little different than inground.
The pool wall is consider the fence per se.
However, All precautions should still be considered.

You can’t tell anything from one picture.

As stated, if you don’t know, don’t claim to know.

Pool inspections are quite a bit more involved than look at the water.
Pump, heater, filter, light, bonding, electrical safety, plumbing, etc, the list goes on.

Depending on the pool, I may spend 45 minutes of a home inspection just inspecting the pool.

And of course, I charge more for this as well.